IGNORED

Greenview apartments

CML

Anyone stayed at the Greenview apartments before I would like to find a hotel near Walking Street with internet, I know there is galaxy suites which I have read mix reviews of and Secrets which of the three would be best for a newbie. Thanks

I went and had a look at Greenview and Galaxy Suites and opted for Greenview.

The reasons I went for Greenview were due to the rooms being a fair size bigger and have much more space in the bathroom. The rooms are modern and have contemporary furniture although the mattress was a tad too hard for my liking. In galaxy suites, the bathroom is tiny and your toilet will get wet if you have a shower. The galaxy suite rooms look nice and they have great mirrors and a small lct tv above the bed but the rooms are small.

They are the same price but you may be able to negotiate a better rate if you stay a couple of nights at Greenview. Not sure about Galaxy as I didn't stay there.

The reception staff at Greenview are excellent.

Only real negative about Greenview was that the room safe was on the floor (secured) which meant opening and closing it was a bit of a pain.

I spent 2 nights here Greenview in March and they are nice big clean rooms @ 800 baht a night and a great location too, the only downside there is no wifi or Internet access if they had this I would have stayed there for the duration of my trip, if you can manage without the Internet access then its tremendous value for money and you cant beat the location, hopefully they will have it next time, here are a few pics.

gv1.jpg

gv2.jpg

gv3.jpg

gv4.jpg

gv5.jpg

gv6.jpg

gv7.jpg

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Thanks guys for helping me out Greenviews website says they have wireless internet maybe they have upgraded now so I will try contacting them to confirm this.

Thanks guys for helping me out Greenviews website says they have wireless internet maybe they have upgraded now so I will try contacting them to confirm this.

Just to note when I made my booking via the website I rang them and they said they didn't received it so I just booked it there and then over the phone I would advise you to give them a call.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Just to note when I made my booking via the website I rang them and they said they didn't received it so I just booked it there and then over the phone I would advise you to give them a call.

Thanks will do.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay final got a answer about internet, the rooms have no internet but the lobby does so I think I will look for another place to stay.