apple88

Bali

apple88

Hi

Heading to Bali for first time after songkran... Has anyone got any girl tips for Bali?

Or best dating sites for there? Tried dateinasia but not too many birds, looking to line someone up for 5days as staying in Ubud to chill out..

Cheers

Crawln

Bali is like a cousin of thailand but the cousins parents are inbreds

Cant comment on LT or even taking them to Ubud but for ST girls the best place to go is Sanur, once you are there ask a few locals and they will point you in the right direction of the fishbowls.

On another note there are many girls in central kuta and most are FL and ST. Be careful, and dont get to drunk if you take these girls, they dont have the same system as thailand where the girl leaves ID at the front desk (not in my exp).

gil4d

Most of the bars and clubs along legian road in kuta will have free lance girls they not as forward as there thai cousins they will stare at you but not approach until you call them over. Generally cheaper than pattaya  but getting more exp they even seem to be learning the concept of short time /long time but they will usually expect LT . there is a web page called indo cupid with a heap of Indonesian girls looking to meet a bule ( farang ) . the monger scene in bali is  quite compared to pattaya but there is plenty there its just a lot more low key.There are some cuties to be found but they wont walk up and throw them self at you. 1 bonus is no lady drinks most of them don't even drink being muslims from java  and those that do usually only want a small bintang beer  

Zizou Z

If all else fails ask the taxi driver where to find ladies. Bali is not a mongering destination. 

Good luck.

jedi2000

Indonesian cupid def has some of what your after. I just checked it out and the first profile I came across said "MUST HAVE BIG WALLET, BRAINS & KNOW HOW TO USE IT"  lol

achmmc

Up to you about Ubud, but imho, it is not the place to take a girl, you will stick out and be noticed.  Better for me to chill out on the beach at Sunar. 

My experience on Bali this past couple of weeks left me with the following impressions.  This is no Bangkok, no Pattaya, no Phuket (by comparison, getting a girl at night in these places is stupid easy).  Not as easy, but quite doable in Bali.  The quantity of FL girls is low on Legion Street and the guy and couple count is much to high.   As echoed earlier, Sunar is the place to go.  But it is a town with discrete brothels, labeled with an X as part of the building number.  You'll notice them in certain places, but not everywhere.

The "fishbowl" places (that I never found, btw) apparently do not have the same caliber girls. A girl who works these places has absolutely no say in taking a customer.  Result is they are not the greatest, and may not be there by their free will.    The brothels, seemed to have girls that were  solid 7+, cute, young, pretty and still fresh. They can refuse a customer they aren't ok with.  The papasan will get you another or several others to choose from..  The location of a good  brothel is at the corner of Jl. Danau Poso and Jl. Sudamala and the stone gate has a 41X on it.  That info would have been quite helpful.  The girls are about 300000 IR, room is 50,000 IR.  A girl will expect some tip from a bule (Indo for foreigner).  This is one of the girls...

PICT0055rz.JPG

Edited by achmmc

amagarwa

Best is try the massage places. I have had good experience couple of years back.

hunding

Up to you about Ubud, but imho, it is not the place to take a girl, you will stick out and be noticed.  Better for me to chill out on the beach at Sunar. 

My experience on Bali this past couple of weeks left me with the following impressions.  This is no Bangkok, no Pattaya, no Phuket (by comparison, getting a girl at night in these places is stupid easy).  Not as easy, but quite doable in Bali.  The quantity of FL girls is low on Legion Street and the guy and couple count is much to high.   As echoed earlier, Sunar is the place to go.  But it is a town with discrete brothels, labeled with an X as part of the building number.  You'll notice them in certain places, but not everywhere.

The "fishbowl" places (that I never found, btw) apparently do not have the same caliber girls. A girl who works these places has absolutely no say in taking a customer.  Result is they are not the greatest, and may not be there by their free will.    The brothels, seemed to have girls that were  solid 7+, cute, young, pretty and still fresh. They can refuse a customer they aren't ok with.  The papasan will get you another or several others to choose from..  The location of a good  brothel is at the corner of Jl. Danau Poso and Jl. Sudamala and the stone gate has a 41X on it.  That info would have been quite helpful.  The girls are about 300000 IR, room is 50,000 IR.  A girl will expect some tip from a bule (Indo for foreigner).  This is one of the girls...

Ubud is a cultural place with nice landscape too  but not for girls.

Most girls you might meet in Kuta are not interestet to go with you to Ubud. In Ubud they nomaly don't have freelancers.

I have been to some of the X houses in Sanur some years ago. I didn't liked it too much. And getting a girl for 300000 IR and the room is more a price you might get in Jakarta. Bali normaly is much more expensive. 99 percent of the girls are from Java, not many balinese girls are in the business.

In Kuta/Legian most of the freelancers are in the discos like Bounty, Paddys or Sky garden in the center of Kuta. But normaly they start asking  for shorttime from 500000 IR. Ridiculous.

There are places like Santa Fee bar and grill in Seminyak they have freelancers but it is hit and miss. Many times the girls came in quite late, after midnight. 

Sometimes I found  feelancing girls on the beach in the afternoon. But I had some help of a local guide who knew all the girls. Some of same are interessted in a kind of holiday-boyfriend, some only like to do shorttime. It is not as easy as Thailand but some of the girls are quite nice.

revoluti

Java pussy is some of the tightest pussy i have ever had, i recommend trying it.

Thai girls are way more fun tho, i dont consider bali a mongering place really tho its there

harddrive

I've been to Bali three times in the last 15 years.  Ubud is a great place to visit to relax and absorb some Balinese culture, but you are not going to have an easy time finding any company.  As far as taking a girl with you, I'm sure it can be done but you would probably have to find them in Kuta, Legian or Sanur.  

I was in Kuta about 18 months ago.  Stayed near the beach so had a bit of a walk to the night life.   In Kuta, as previous posters have said, you will find a ton of freelancers in the discos / clubs on Legian Road.  Unfortunately for me, these clubs don't really get going until 11 pm or so and frankly, I'm old and that club music drives me crazy.  I'm not much of a club person but I did have pretty good luck at the Sky Bar.  If that's not to your liking, there are a lot of others around.  Just follow the thumping music.

On the same street, there is a hostess type bar called Crusoes.  Most of the girls there are pretty rough but they did have this one incredibly cute, petite lady (always wears a cowboy hat) standing outside, drawing in the patrons. She convinced me to come in.  I ended up spending the evening there mostly talking to her. I found out she was from Java.  I thought she was between 20 and 25 years old and when she told me she was forty, I almost had a heart attack.   I did convince her to come back to my room but she had me meet her outside of the bar as she didn't want the owners to know what she was doing.   I rode with her on the back of her scooter back to my hotel and it was the best experience I had on my entire trip (that included Bangkok, Pattaya and Kuala Lumpur).

From the beach road, there are two streets (really alleys) that run to Legian Road where all the discos are.  These streets are Popies I and Popies II.  It takes about 20 minutes to walk from the beach to Legian Road.  I would recommend walking down both of them to explore if you are looking for daytime or early evening excitement.  All along the street you will find women propositioning you for massages.  When you question them, they are not shy about letting you know that sex is on the menu.  Just be careful and check their IDs as I saw a lot of girls that did not look old enough to even be chatting with.

My first trip to Bali was a long time ago, back in 2001.  It was a business trip and we stayed in Sanur but headed to Kuta every night to play.  This was just a year before the Sari Club was bombed and we spent quite a few nights there getting hammered with the vacationing Aussies.  At that time, the Indonesian currency was in the toilet and everything was unbelievably cheap.  I had one older woman offer me both of her daughters (not) for the equivalent of about $15.  A full course prawn (they looked like little lobsters) dinner, with wine (not recommended) and dessert was $5.  The place was gorgeous, prices were incredible, the people were very friendly and I had dreams of retiring there.

Fast forward to now, while prices are still pretty good it is not the bargain that it was.  There has been rampant over-development and the place now just looks over built, crowded and pretty dirty.  And all of the wealth from that development has not trickled down to the masses.  There are a lot of people, especially young ones that are unemployed.  The young men hang around in groups and you can just tell they are up to no good.  Keep you wits about you as this in not Thailand and I don't think it would be too safe walking around late at night with a pocketful of cash and a good buzz.

Have a great trip

Edited by harddrive

mancity09

Some good info, thinking of taking my thai girl there for a few days at the end of the year

Shocker

In Kuta paddys is where u want to go for fl, but they dont exactly come cheap compared to Pattaya. Can find girls online pretty easy but alot of them will quote u stupid amounts

pedrorriar

If you go, be careful when exchanging money places. Most will pull a sleight of hand trick and short change you. They are amazing at it, david copperfield-esque if you will...

always be the last one to hold and count out the bills.

Edited by pedrorriar
spelling

revoluti

Best option is change money always at kodak shops, legit and in my exp better rates anyway

Suchasin

Indonesia isnt cheap. expect to pay around  2500 bath for shorttime picking up freelancers from Paddy. also most sites like craigslist are blocked . your best bet is to ask out one of the regular massage girls on jl bakung sari or install badoo/tinder and wechat

rayjay
On 01/04/2015 at 13:30, achmmc said:

PICT0055rz.JPG

Great info thanks! And holy smoke, that girl is hot as hell. You're one lucky bastard.

The Sly Fox
On 02/05/2015 at 17:57, revoluti said:

Java pussy is some of the tightest pussy i have ever had, i recommend trying it.

Thai girls are way more fun tho, i dont consider bali a mongering place really tho its there

+1. First time I went to Bali had some hot fun with East Java gals, never bothered with Balinese gals, those Java gals got me first...lol

AsianMPLover

Just to set the record straight.

If you are going to Bali looking for clubbing, eating, drinking and doing outdoors adventures you will not be disappointed. The island hosts the best Indonesia can offer in this regard, and is a popular destination even among Jakarta's jaded fashionistas.

For more adult oriented entertainment, this is a tier three destination at best. Don't get me wrong. It has its fair share of ladies of negotiable affections, shady bars and naughty massage places. But just like the food on an airplane, it will most probably not be the most memorable experience of your trip. You may sample it when at a pinch, but don't get your hopes up.

Nick from Oz

New member here. I  spend a lot of time in Bali. Happy to discuss some of the ins and outs of mongering in Bali - and there are plenty. You need to have some strategy, but Indo girls are very easy and great fun once you work out what makes them tick.

Mick Pattaya
57 minutes ago, Nick from Oz said:

New member here. I  spend a lot of time in Bali. Happy to discuss some of the ins and outs of mongering in Bali - and there are plenty. You need to have some strategy, but Indo girls are very easy and great fun once you work out what makes them tick.

What about the hotels, in and around Kuta. Are they girl friendly or charge additionally if you have joiners.

I was thinking of making a 5-6 days trip. Is that enough for some touristic activities and some mongering action on the side.

Nick from Oz

All hotels in Bali are girl friendly. But the mongering action around Kuta is poor. Sanur is the best place to base yourself if pussy hunting is your aim. 

Mick Pattaya
12 minutes ago, Nick from Oz said:

All hotels in Bali are girl friendly. But the mongering action around Kuta is poor. Sanur is the best place to base yourself if pussy hunting is your aim. 

Sanur is a beach area as well?

Nick from Oz
Just now, Mick Pattaya said:

Sanur is a beach area as well?

Yes. Opposite side of the island. 20 mins from Kuta by car. Sanur is the centre of mongering in Bali. Also has nice resorts and many cheap hotels. Good food options too. 

Mick Pattaya
4 minutes ago, Nick from Oz said:

Yes. Opposite side of the island. 20 mins from Kuta by car. Sanur is the centre of mongering in Bali. Also has nice resorts and many cheap hotels. Good food options too. 

Would you recommend visiting Lombok too, in case you've been there. Strictly for touristic purposes. I can spare 5-6 days of my vacation for the Indo leg, so was primarily thinking of Bali only.