ASIA_SEXPAT

My Philippines Nightmare Experience

grahamt

Talking of fake ID, the old Kao San Road used to have a few forgers offering driving licences etc.  I take it they are still there?

FTS

OP, to make cheer you up a bit, they do the same thing in Australia.

The moment, they report to police physical or emotional abuse, you get kicked out from your own house with restraining order.

She starts to get all the support from women support services and payments from the government, she quickly becomes perm resident.

Takes a few years for you to win the court battle, where you pay your legal fees, she gets it for free.

By the time you win, she is a resident already on welfare payments and you are almost broke.

Happened to a few mates i knew back in Oz

mmahdi

so sad to heard that we have to be carefull

DaffyDuck

This situation really sucks. Can't you hire someone for an 'accident' to happen to your ex-wife, and this the charges to go away and you to receive custody of your kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddee

hope the OP is ok, he hasn't been around this forum for quite a while...

sherlockholmes1987

OMG this is real life horror story. 2 years after a divorce... Hope u are ok, and one day will have your son back...

zmth

" a court summons delivered to my house "

do you think it would have hapenned if one is NOT married ?

DontFallinLove

Wow!! What an experience!! Feel bad for your son.... hope all is going well!

sudsy

Unfortunately I am hearing more and more of these types of things happening. The Philippines is getting out of control. Drugs, robberies and murder have become the norm and all that cops and government officials care about are bribes.

Not the paradise it once was.

That's why there's a new president. I met a young Filipino couple last year who were fed up with the robberies in Manila coupled with the Police corruption that would put the criminal back on the street with a little fine.  They were upper middle class and they told me they were voting for Duterte.  

The OP's story is flat out scary.  

enterprise

Duterte is a real live Dirty Harry. He  has started to clear the street of the criminals, especially the drug dealers, He takes no prisoners, literally.

BAJA DAVE

My first trip to the PI was 1965 in the Navy and fell in love with

the place and knew that I wanted to live there. I retired from the

Navy and stayed, lived there for 3 years and watched the whole

place go to shit, when they passed the laws you are talking about

I saw a lot of the same things happen to people I knew and all the

other scams. I left and made Thailand my Mongering destination.

I ALWAY FELT AT THE END THAT I WAS JUST A TARGET.

claghorn

unfortunately ...having arrived in the pi at the age of six weeks in 1947...I have a vast "white mans conspiracy" anecdotal and factual array of data representative of the Philippines and its people..my kids nanny was my filipina nanny..started my care when she was merely 14..average iq in the phils is 72..much of this is the result of an incredibly poor diet with very little protein..due to the hyper pyramidal stratification of the population according to income and diet..one is either aligned with a small group of brilliant (in Filipino terms)expat doctors and engineers.. predatory business men.. or indeed one of a very dull gibbering thieving grasping jealous back stabbing horde of lads or lassies on a mission to spite ones face by cutting off every nose within their malignant grasp ....before the relatively white Spaniards arrived..the Filipinos were engaged in withering cannibalistic wars and forays on an immense scale..and continue to sublimate this propensity with great relish and stupidity even today..the legal system and laws within are merely a bastardized exercise in the collaboration of the "humane articulation" of the Spanish inquisition ..the catholic church..and spanish law.. psychopathically identifying with the cannibal kings who gleefully chewed the tits off convenient randomly imagined foes within their reach and realm...and a copious gibbering ability to make the heavens weep...having dragged my Filipina nanny around the world in several stations and homes..there is no doubt that the teeth filed to daggers beneath the crowns we bestowed upon her at 20 were vastly more appropriate in defining her propensity to propagate mayhem malice and malevolent spates of jealous paranoid rage among even the most kind and loving countries and their populations.. you've been warned ..har har ..ill die happy with me mouth full of pussy and belly full a rum

Edited by claghorn

Captain Courageous

What a fucked-up thing to happen.

Unfortunately, these types of laws are easily abused by scorned women in other countries too.

According to my Solicitor here in Australia  the Domestic Violence legislation is widely abused by Women against Men.

In every other facet of the Law, it's the balance of probabilities that's considered; in Domestic Violence cases it's the balance of possibilities, the Woman is almost always given the benefit of doubt. 

garzen

I am so sorry you had this thing happen to you glad to hear you made it out safe

Palaeojeo

The root cause of the problem is the fact that most Filipinos are Catholics and that religion is based on marriage and family with no possibility of divorce: they are taught from birth that a mans role is to marry, father children, and work until death to support that family.

The rise of the Feminist movement is behind these ridiculous laws. Hard core Feminists believe that women should run everything and all men are bad. The feminists have large resources to get this kind of one-sided legislation passed. Why can a man be prosecuted for verbal abuse when most of it comes from women and they can get away with it? The answer is simple: the feminists are united and will put resources into getting what they want while men do not band together and fight this kind of legislation. 

It will become necessary for men to unite and fight every move the bitches make. The day is fast approaching when men will simply say " I will have nothing to do with women beyond renting a whore for a poke in a back street." You can not even have a long term relationship with a bar girl as all  she will need to do is go to a feminist lawyer (50% are male feminists)  and like the OP you are a victim of the system and it will cost you a bundle to fight it. 

This is not the first time repression has reared its ugly head. Sadly it is the innocent that will suffer: AGAIN.  

kenshinsh
On 22/10/2016 at 23:28, Captain Courageous said:

According to my Solicitor here in Australia  the Domestic Violence legislation is widely abused by Women against Men.

In every other facet of the Law, it's the balance of probabilities that's considered; in Domestic Violence cases it's the balance of possibilities, the Woman is almost always given the benefit of doubt. 

Its like that everywhere in the western world unfortunately, had a friend get hit with that and i'm pretty sure it was just his psycho Vietnamese girl starting shit... Luckily for me never had cases of that for me personally, ether i'm lucky or i'm good at avoiding the psychos, at least the ones that are evil enough to do something that screw you over for life over some petty revenge. Luckily there still some places left in the world where this doesn't apply.

Micksnowdog

As a male victim of every form of domestic violence there is i can verify the law is not made for both genders. I am australian.

I complained to police no less than 8 times over a few years trying to protect myself and my son from abuse, no action was taken, they even once wrote me up as the respondent after i called them and they removed her. 

2 years later she made up a story bout me sexually assaulting her and then she kidnapped my boy from school. Police took her seriously no matter how ridiculous her claims. 

I went to 7 different government run organisations for help, i was offered counselling a few times, gee thanks!!

At least u can buy your way out in asia, here youre a 24/7 walking target. 

My mates have been removed from their own homes after women beating into them gets turned around on them. 

Repas
On 23/02/2014 at 00:47, ASIA_SEXPAT said:

I've had the same one Filipina girlfriend for almost 18 months now. She's now living with me here in Pattaya. She's really beautiful and only 19 years old. She's stuck by me through a lot of shit that's gone on in my life over the past year and I don't have to pay her anything. Just $50 to the family every 2-3 months. She lives for 2 things.. taking care of me and her facebook page. LOL  

This is the sharpest idea i have heard yet.  Find a beautiful Cebuana (it can take a bit of effort, but very doable with a 2-4 week stay), get her a passport, and get her out of the country on unfamiliar territory where you flip the balance of power (in terms of things that could REALLY go sideways on you) against her and in your favor.  That is what i should have done with mine.

2013-06-30 06.52.52.jpg

2013-06-28 20.18.37.jpg

The Danimal
Just now, Repas said:

This is the sharpest idea i have heard yet.  Find a beautiful Cebuana (it can take a bit of effort, but very doable with a 2-4 week stay), get her a passport, and get her out of the country on unfamiliar territory where you flip the balance of power (in terms of things that could REALLY go sideways on you) against her and in your favor.  That is what i should have done with mine.

I spent two weeks in Cebu...I won't say never...but can't imagine a reason to go back...I love Pinays but the pretty ones were few and far between there IMO and this includes J/KTV, sports bars, malls, AGG, etc....too spread out for my liking.

But this thread in general reminds me of why it is so awesome to permanently reside in the USA...the country has many issues sure (too may to list)...but freedom, safety and for the vast majority a fair judicial system from BS like this allows you to not always be looking over your back...generally scammers get caught (by a certain fraud expert in the forum) and get the tables turned on them

the_thing
On 30/12/2018 at 23:18, The Danimal said:

But this thread in general reminds me of why it is so awesome to permanently reside in the USA...the country has many issues sure (too may to list)...but freedom, safety and for the vast majority a fair judicial system from BS like this allows you to not always be looking over your back...generally scammers get caught (by a certain fraud expert in the forum) and get the tables turned on them

Clearly you have no experience with "Family" court.

The Danimal
7 hours ago, the_thing said:

Clearly you have no experience with "Family" court.

Smart enough not to marry or pop out kids