Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Darling and dakling not same same.

Everybody know the word darling.. and it s well used in Walking Street. but some times you suddenly hear "dakling".! and gent´s i have to say.! THAT S NOT GOOD.. many people can not hear the difference when you are drunk.. but it means MONKEY BUM in thai.. :P so next time you have to listen more carefull..

the best comeback if a TG calls you dakling is to reply "dakling ja" :P:)

• Like 1

There is also dahk maa, dahk kwai and doht men..... :P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

ดากลิง = A monkey's asshole in Issan dialect

ดาก "daak" (low tone) rectum (Isaan dialect)

ลิง "ling" (mid tone) monkey

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

ดากลิง = A monkey's asshole in Issan dialect

ดาก "daak" (low tone) rectum (Isaan dialect)

ลิง "ling" (mid tone) monkey

Thanks for letting us know its isaan, I wont learn it!

Its not just Isaan, its well known in "bangkok thai" too. Just because people says its Isaan never means its just known in the more Isaan spoken areas!

Its not just Isaan, its well known in "bangkok thai" too. Just because people says its Isaan never means its just known in the more Isaan spoken areas!
The resource I used (http://www.thal-language.com) said it was Isaan slang. I mention this because not all Thais, or even all bargirls, are from Isaan. Isaan is basically considered a jerkwater area full of backward hicks; many Thais will disdainfully tell you they are not from Isaan if you use Isaan slangs or Lao words when addressing them.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

• 11 months later...

I was looking for a way to end my relationship with a BG and not feel like a total scumbag about it when I came across this post. My little friend was referring to me as "dakling" over the phone when I made her angry or refused her calls (voicemail insults); it was priceless I wish I could have seen the expression on her face when I called her out. Anyway I haven’t heard from her since our last conversation that ended with her frantic apologies and me cynically laughing at her and hanging up. Thank you Gumberen. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by JonnyLongStroke

I think a Soi 6 girl called me that on my last trip. She came out and grabbed my hand, but I just wanted to do a little window shopping. I smiled and she said someting like "Daakling" I did kinda guess it was insulting.

I treat all the girls with respect and couertesy and expect a little in return. Guess who won't be getting any baht? she wasn't that bad looking either.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I think a soi 6 girl called me that on my last trip. She came out and grabbed my hand, but I just wanted to do a little window shopping. I smiled and she said someting like "Daakling" I did kinda guess it was insulting.

I treat all the girls with respect and couertesy and expect a little in return. Guess who won't be getting any baht? she wasn't that bad looking either.

You're starting to learn Tim. :)

• 1 year later...

Thai ladies also say: I lie you. I answer I know every thai lady lies to me.

They try to say LIKE but it's very difficult to them. I ask one girl and she said it's very diffucult to say that bacause k is last letter.

Thai ladies also say: I lie you. I answer I know every thai lady lies to me.

They try to say LIKE but it's very difficult to them. I ask one girl and she said it's very diffucult to say that bacause k is last letter.

See if you can teach them to say "i lick you" :GoldenSmile1:

It's 2011.

Happy new year, monkey bum fuckers.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

One of the threads on here had a reply about what insults you had been given. The funniest one was a guy who got his phone the next morning and got a message

Hello Dack ling you cheap Charlie Fucking cunt.

I thought it was hilarious at the time would make a great ring tone. Knowing what dack-ling means its even funnier.

I like bantering with bargirls. I've heard dak ling, doot ling. It depends on the way it's delivered. Some are having fun some do it with malice.

I like to throw a little isaan at the girls. I know only enough to make them wary. :D

One of the threads on here had a reply about what insults you had been given.

Worst insult I got was one time walking through Soi Cowboy. This gal didn't like my looks or something and not so softly said to her friends in Thai "That guy has AIDS". I stopped turned to her and said "Yes I have AIDS, your mother gave it to me". Cracked her friends up and they were giving high 5s all around. Her not so much.

Edited by DrK