Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Youtube Pattaya Addict

The Axis Condo Pattaya

Explorer8939
On 13/02/2014 at 19:34, Youtube Pattaya Addict said:

So, I have officially moved into this place. 

My first impression is that it is deserted. I guess I am either on a floor of unsold condos, or a lot of owners skip out on Low Season.

There is no obvious Security, but you need to pass through a couple of doors that require a key fob to get in. That rules out a bargirl showing up at 1 am at your door. There are no checks, so if you accidentally bring a ladyboy to your place, no one will warn you.

it is very convenient, I can take a baht bus to Pattaya or Jomtien - each pass by here.

Edited by Explorer8939

Scuba+

go outback and have a look round the mountain loop where everyone exercises

freedom42
On 01/09/2019 at 16:29, Explorer8939 said:

So, I have officially moved into this place. 

My first impression is that it is deserted. I guess I am either on a floor of unsold condos, or a lot of owners skip out on Low Season.

There is no obvious Security, but you need to pass through a couple of doors that require a key fob to get in. That rules out a bargirl showing up at 1 am at your door. There are no checks, so if you accidentally bring a ladyboy to your place, no one will warn you.

it is very convenient, I can take a baht bus to Pattaya or Jomtien - each pass by here.

It is still not over 50% sold. Owners do not pay maintenance fees until over 50%. I used to live in two different units in there. My friend who is a realtor lives in a unit in there for 8k a month. 

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, freedom42 said:

It is still not over 50% sold. Owners do not pay maintenance fees until over 50%. I used to live in two different units in there. My friend who is a realtor lives in a unit in there for 8k a month. 

No HOA fees until it is 50 percent sold? That is a weird deal.

I had a lady in my condo last night, she made all sorts of noise in bed, but nobody apparently heard her.

freedom42
17 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

No HOA fees until it is 50 percent sold? That is a weird deal.

I had a lady in my condo last night, she made all sorts of noise in bed, but nobody apparently heard her.

It is my understanding that until a building is 51% sold, the maintenance fees aren't charged. Something to do with the property developer then having to contribute the fees for the remainder of the unsold units into the fund. I believe it is cheaper for the developer to pay the maintenance costs than to charge the fees. I know the maintenance guys failed to deal with an issue of the pressure tank on the roof of building B when I lived there (I told the office staff three times it keeps cycling every ten seconds, and my buddy who is a boiler maker looked at the pressure tank and said it needs maintenance) and it ended up having to be replaced. Had they done the easy preventative maintenance, they would have saved a lot of money. They even shut down one of the lifts in building B to save money on electric. 

Both building have helicopter landing pads painted on the roofs as well. Not sure if you have been up to the roof, but take the service lift and you can go up to them. 

Explorer8939

Life is good. I am out on the balcony drinking coffee and thinking about doing some work.

1D89DAB4-887A-487B-83D8-E9E194BC0D9B.jpeg