IGNORED

Addicts Classifieds

whitespider - RIP

PLEASE NOTE THE WEBSITE HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED AND ALL PA SALES ETC ARE NOW DONE VIA THE FOR SALE SECTION ON THE FORUM!

The Pattaya Addicts Classifieds can be found at

www.pattaya-sale.com

For the forseeable future its free so if you are adding to this section why not try there as well.

Although its only about 6 months old the site is already at the 6000+ visitors a month level and growing.

The URL may change (again) soon so please check back here - all advertisers will be notified if that happens.

We are working on the Thai language version and that should be available in the next day or so.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

There are some nice go gos and bars on there for sale right now, always worth a snoop for future info!!

This might be interresting for thoose who want to settle down in Pattaya to make a living.

There are some nice go gos and bars on there for sale right now, always worth a snoop for future info!!

Insomnia Gentlemen's Club is for sale? Isn't it making good money?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Site does not work for me.

Chris

Just another day in Paradise!

Thanks for the heads up guys. We recently changed servers and this siye seems to have passed us by. Will get it up and running as soon as have some time.

• 2 months later...

Site still down...

HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error =>

Date => Sat, 17 Mar 2012 01:27:07 GMT

Server => Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 PHP/5.3.8 mod_fastcgi/2.4.6

X-Powered-By => PHP/5.3.8

Set-Cookie => PHPSESSID=irpcn0p3n58nrghqednp9o8064; path=/

Expires => Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT

Cache-Control => no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0

Pragma => no-cache

Content-Length => 0

Connection => close

Content-Type => text/html; charset=utf-8

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I can't get it to open either

Nothing on it ! They just reserved the domain for $10, added Goodle AdSense to it and are waiting now.... for whatever

• 1 month later...

Nothing on it ! They just reserved the domain for $10, added Goodle AdSense to it and are waiting now.... for whatever

That is actually totally incorrect and the adsense is not ours it is GoDaddys own :)

The OP in this thread was back in 2008 and the site was removed early in 2012.

The site ran for around 4 years but, as per my previous post it was ceased with the change of forum servers and I had no time to reinstate it, and indeed wont be as the domain name lapsed and is no longer ours..

I do apologise for forgetting about this thread and will lock it now and amend the OP. I will then hide the thread later is both this thread and the website are redundant.

Archived