IGNORED

Thai dating sites. Scams or legit options

Though i've never used one personally, A good friend of mine found a great thai girl on thaikisses.com. She'd worked in a large corporate office for the last 10 years, never p4p. He's been with her now for the last 2 years.

good luck to you.

"He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch."

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."

- Nathaniel Borenstein

• 3 weeks later...

Thai-professional.com might also be looked at, although this is slightly more than a dating site, and more of a marriage agency run by someone called Laurence. His web site is worth a look though. He was also on the telly in the UK, about 10 years back, promoting his agency.

www.goodthaigirl.com is pretty good and free

I never done that........;

But the other sites like thailovelinks, thailovelines,datenasian,...you have to pay for no?

www.thailandfriends.com is quite good. But, you can end up meeting a bunch of factory girls looking for sponsers. And the english of many bar girls is better. Overall, i prefer bar girls in attitude, as normal girls appear to lack common sense sometimes.

Also, when you go visit these thailand friends girls, some are dirt poor. I met one once worked in navanakorn in, a factory for about 10,000 b per month for 6 days a week. Was asked to sponser her.

www.natashaclub.com - i subscibed to this, as I am also considering a russian wife. Very nice ladies contact me every day, but you have to pay to exchange email.

I'm currently playing around with DateinAsia.com.

Freee to join and chat.

I've met a few good looking girls who are really interested in meeting. Both from Phil and Thailand. After connecting online with the hot ones, they informed me that they can get up to 300 messages per day.

Some like to get their hooks into you really fast though.

It's been fun though. All the girls I chat with are good looking and speak excellent english.

I'm coming to Pattaya in Dec and one of the girls wants to meet me there. We'll see.

www.thailandfriends.com is quite good. But, you can end up meeting a bunch of factory girls looking for sponsers. And the english of many bar girls is better. Overall, i prefer bar girls in attitude, as normal girls appear to lack common sense sometimes.

Also, when you go visit these thailand friends girls, some are dirt poor. I met one once worked in navanakorn in, a factory for about 10,000 b per month for 6 days a week. Was asked to sponser her.

is www.thailandfriends.com totaly free with full acces.

Good thai girl is indeed free and some girls gave me already good info for cheap lodging in Bangkok, after 3minutes of making an acount!

She gave me this 2 site's.

http://www.khaosanroad.com/

http://pattaya.sawadee.com/index.html

:Whistle:

• 1 month later...
I'm currently playing around with DateinAsia.com.

Freee to join and chat.

I've met a few good looking girls who are really interested in meeting. Both from Phil and Thailand. After connecting online with the hot ones, they informed me that they can get up to 300 messages per day.

Some like to get their hooks into you really fast though.

It's been fun though. All the girls I chat with are good looking and speak excellent english.

I'm coming to Pattaya in Dec and one of the girls wants to meet me there. We'll see.

I signed up there myself and have met some nice girls already. Met one who is a travel agent and has been an enormous help so far helping me plan my trip. She has even been ringing up hotels to find me the best deal!

Whats your profile name on there cutter?