Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai dating sites. Scams or legit options

wether its Thaikisses.com asiafrendfinder.com or any other, Does anyone have any experiece with these sites? Are they just scams? Is there some sites with better reputations then others?

This is my story. I am fairly young. I have never been married or anything. I have bee coming to thailand every six months for 3 times. I love the country,culture, and the women of course. The problem is that i am starting a new location of a family busniess and its going to be very hard to get time off. I will be making good money but i will be on call all the time. I eventually want to get married for company secured sex and to add more meening to my crazy life. The problem is that i love thailand so much. I cant just forget about thailand, it meens everything to me. I need a thai wife so in the future i can sell the busniess and retire in thailand. My parents think that im just going to find a farang bitch and get married and thailand is history. That is never going to happen. I want to wake up beside a little dark lady or i will just never get married.

Im not going to force anything to happen soon, i am talking about the next ten years. I have been looking at these dating sites and it seems to me that somthing could potentially happen if the right things fall into place. I am i mistaken? Does anyone have stories about them to share?

IMO your best bet is thailandfriends.com genuine girls on there for the right reasons

ThaiLoveLines Seems to be the biggest now

Thailovelinks is very popular too

Many are very seriuos about marriage and family there all ovef the place the clinic malls restaraunts every where if your not sure about the service us your givin talent that works

I believe they are ok the girls pay a fee to be a member of most of them.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

IMO your best bet is thailandfriends.com genuine girls on there for the right reasons

Is there any point in joining thailandfriends.com as a free (standard) member? Or, to get the most out of it, should you pay for Premium membership?

Should we not just hit Walking Street :001_Thank_You5:

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

You can also give a try to www.dateinasia.com It is free. Met a very nice BKK girl on this site (she works in a shop, never been in P4P). The only thing is that I'm looking for friends, not for a wife ... (yep.. told her that)

Hope you find what you are looking for and don,t do

anything you Do Not want to do ie, a farlang bitch

Luv a Thai Girl

Hope you find what you are looking for and don,t do

anything you Do Not want to do ie, a farlang bitch

Thats right. After being with asians there is no way im going to be with a farang. There is no fucking way. The personality, unforced feminimity and of course the body ages about half as fast as a frang bitch.

• 4 weeks later...

I met a bird in BKK thru Thaikisses. Good job, good family (pics of Dad in the white govt. uniform etc), brought her to Aus for 5 weeks, organised the wedding in Thailand etc etc etc ..... then she dissappeared .... just like that - into fresh air - phone dissconnected, family wouldn't discuss her with anyone (they didn't speak english so I had to get thai friends to call). No one in her appt block would talk - just said she was gone. Ripped me a new arsehole - devastated.

I'm not blaming the site .. just saying be careful .. not only BGs that can burn you!!

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!

• 4 weeks later...

Thailandfriends has some really great people on there, thailovelinks has more BG type girls from my experience.

A good tip is to see if they are online in the early hours (thai time) as most of those will be bargirls or freelancers but not all.

Cant help u mate but loads of nice girls in thailand without visiting dating sites just take time love comes to you when your not expecting it

good luck

I had a paid subscription for www.thailovelinks.com fo three months.

Frequently there were new interesting young Thai women.

I had chats with many girls. Some are just looking for a sponser, but others just want to find a good man to take care them.

This Summer I will meet a nice girl (virgin) of about 22 years old.

After meeting her I will tell you more about what happened.

I have used a couple thai dating sites.

The first was mythialove.com and $50 got me a lifetime membership at the time. I met several good educated girls for were hoping for marriage, but lately the site seems to be really lacking in attracting any new birds. When I think of the free shags I got the $50 was well woth it.

I than joined thailovelinks.com for $50 for a 3 month membership right before my current trip to Thailand. I has been great for meeting all kinds of thai girls- good girls, bad girls, etc. Many plain Janes, but the occassional gem. I have been enjoying trying to turn good girls into bad girls. :) This site has really has tons of girls on it. I was kinda getting tired of the P4P scene, and this has given a good option. I like the thrill of the hunt.... and like you I am hoping to catch one for the longterm... I think through this site I may be able to eventually find one, and will have plenty of fun in the chase.

are there some internet chat sites where you can meet girls live online too? They are mainly based in BKK though I think.

• 2 months later...

That thailovelinks is a blast..............lol.

The english of some chicks is soo bad!!!

Some good lookers and if going to bkk you can hook up with them if you want.

Not sure if worth the hassle unless you are looking for something serious because the p4p scene in bkk is so easy.

If you go to Youtube there is an interesting clip about the Thai dating services.. Im talking about one in particular, where the owner of the dating agency married one of the applicants that he had known for 3 days if i remember it correctly, some funny stuff in there :)

FINDLOVEASIA.com.... i put my profile up last week and have had well over 2dozen messages from chinese thai pillapeno indonesian and cambodian women...and best of all its totally FREE...don't know about the others as i'm cheap

• 2 weeks later...

With thailovelinks, i get about 10 interests a day, but almost all from munters! :Pervert: The fit ones, you have to look for yourself as they dont need to go chasing. The search facility is pretty good with you being able to specify location, education, age, attractiveness (mind you, some of the ones who say they are 'very attractive' are pretty minging), kids or not, etc. $50 for 3 months seems pretty good deal to me as well compared to dating sites i have seen elsewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would rather regret the things I have done than regret things I didn't do....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thailand friends is a great site just become a standard member and then chat to the girls on msn!! Met loads of nice bangkok girls on there