IGNORED

Asian Restaurant in Emirates Mall Dubai

Right in the Emirates mall on the South end (right by the entrance to the Kempinkski hotel) there is a fabulous Asian/Arabic restaruant and lounge. It's very open and friendly, and is situated at the bottom of the ski slope with huge glass windows to view the tourists frollicking in the snow. The restaurant (can't remember the name for the life of me) is based on 3 different concepts for cooking food. Steam, bake, and fire. They offer great tasting food with interesting side dishes and a wonderful atmosphere. magicians and mimes and the like roam the floor of this very modern, upscale establishment. Stay tuned for pics and a further review. Mainly the name and menu :Check_Bin:

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

Here is the website for the restaurant, I highly recommend it for anyone traveling abouts Dubai!

http://www.sezzam.com/tried.php?id=9

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

• 2 years later...