IGNORED

Cabbages & Condoms!!??

HulaHula85

Was cruising around on youtube and found a promo video for this hotel. Looks nice, and i'm interested mainly because of hte name..HAHA.

has anyone seen this place? I'll go check it out on wednesday and see for myself. Just a wierd name, and the video is hosted by this 11 year old girl showing off all the condom features on the hotel....

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

Stayed there several times now with the GF. Not really a mongers hotel. An oasis from the scene but close enough to it.

22433-11355.jpg

22433-11356.jpg

22433-11357.jpg

22433-11358.jpg

22433-11359.jpg

22433-11360.jpg

22433-11361.jpg

22433-11362.jpg

22433-11363.jpg

22433-11364.jpg

22433-11365.jpg

22433-11366.jpg

Wow thanks for all the pics. I'm assuming because of the condoms part that they would possibly be GF. Would I be wrong with that assumption? It looks pretty posh, and away from the busy beach at pattaya. How long is the taxi ride from there to Walking Street?

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

Wow thanks for all the pics. I'm assuming because of the condoms part that they would possibly be GF. Would I be wrong with that assumption? It looks pretty posh, and away from the busy beach at pattaya. How long is the taxi ride from there to walking street?

A few years ago I went to a restaurant called 'Cabbages & Condoms' (Soi 12 Sukhumvit, Bangkok) . I think the hotel may be afiliated with this restaurant. The reason for the name is because all proceeds go towards Aid's awareness and sex education programmes in LOS.

If you get a chance check out the restaurant in Bangkok... instead of after dinner Mint, you get a Thai condom! :Drunk_Party:

nice pics mate , ive been there before for meal , i love to stay there . what a weird name for such a nice place !

The Playboy

Mods, the quote option when replying doesn't seem to work.

HulaHula, Birds and the Bees resort, as it's now called, is guest friendly but there are usually many families there.

Only a 5-10 minute drive to Walking Street depending on traffic.

The Restaurant in Bangkok is the same group.

Former name of Condoms and Cabbages was a ridiculous name for a hotel.

"So Dunghie, where you staying on your business trip to Thailand?"

"Condoms and Cabbages boss."

Yeah right.

Sheraton chief, Sheraton.

Edited by Dunghie

• 4 months later...

Thats funny but thanks for the pics.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

It has one of the few pools that I would swim in Pattaya. I take care of the pools on a consultancy bases. The G/M Khun Nut was schooled in Melbourne as the founder Khun Mechai aka Mr Condom who single handedly spared Thailand from an Aids epademic.

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I have a friend who has stayed in the one bedroom beach front suite. He will get it for 2-3 days and bring 2-3 girls with him. The girls love the place. Late night swims OK if you are quite. As stated above some families and you may get stares but who gives a fuck. Have fun. Oh, they put condoms under your pillow when making up the room. Cabbage & Condoms Resort

If you stay there, try the tsunami beach restaurant just down the beach. It is owned by a American, Coleman. He met his soon to be wife at Heaven Above. Another match made in Heaven.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

• 1 year later...

Me and my Mrs stayed there, she wasnt sure because pf the name but once we got there it was paradise. I tracvel to pattaya a lot on my own but the wife whos a brit had never been before so i was trying to make a good impression. Im sure the place is GF as we seen a few mixed couples but the place aint cheap so the girls tend to be higher class. Anyway for us it worked, she loved the place and fell in love with pattaya, we have now bought a condo in jomtien. Cabbage and Condoms by the way is arun as a charity, the cabbage refers to the resteraunt, the condom is a twist on the charity which the profits go to help the orphans of AIDS victims.

Nidge

Good info Goldenballs. I have a long term rental on Soi 5, the place is literally minutes from where i live. Only just popped down there to have a look. Never stopped in or stayed there. I hear the resturaunt is good, since it is a charity type place, will have to go in for a meal or two.

Hi

I can confirm that C&C is one of the best places for a nice diner. The restaurant is good and the view is amazing (especially on the new terraces).

Cheers

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Stayed here many times, Cabbages and Condoms or Birds and Bees as its also know has a real feel good factor to it...... All the staff here are fantasic and i think the food and the setting here is one of the best places to eat in pattaya!! there crispy duck salad is to die for!!! Cabbages and Condoms is guest friendly and the birds love the place..... although the rooms could do with a little updating now but please dont let this put you off as this place is special and well worth checing out!!!!!!

We have stayed there 3 times and love it, we found the rooms OK so maybe they have started new decor in some rooms. Food is fantastic as are the views, and staff. A baht bus outside is 150THB into town direct, we booked through asiarooms.

Nidge