• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• Gryck

• Slacker

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

Thanks Bassgod.

Sent my enquiry through and got a response within 5 min.

Much easier

Edited by Temujin

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Thanks Bassgod.

Sent my enquiry through and got a response within 5 min.

Much easier

Your welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

As someone mentioned before, they ask for your credit card number when you book. This may be a stupid question, but will they charge my card early, or charge me a fee if my schedule changes? I already booked at Nana but based on these reviews am strongly considering switching, but I would rather not give my card information.....?

Has anyone booked with the card and had any problems whatsoever?

As someone mentioned before, they ask for your credit card number when you book. This may be a stupid question, but will they charge my card early, or charge me a fee if my schedule changes? I already booked at Nana but based on these reviews am strongly considering switching, but I would rather not give my card information.....?

When they ask me for a CC# I tell them I'm paying in cash and I'd rather not give them the number. Lots of places ask for it but I always say no. I haven't stayed at the Majestic for a couple years but I've always been able to talk them out of it.

If you give them sufficient notice I don't see how they can justify charging. Their website states 48 hours - reasonable I'd say. I was reluctant to give them my CC details, but fudged the issue by giving them the details of one of mine that never goes with me on trips abroad...and therefore won't authorise any charges. I'll either settle in cash or with my Nationwide card when the bill is presented.

Yes if your cc# is the difference between the Nana and The Majestic I say go for it. I stay in crappy rooms from time to time for one reason or another and I can tell you it feels better waking up in a nice room.

Yep , I stayed there aout 4 times now , last time was in August this year.

Its not the newest of flashest hotel (by quite a way) but ist bloody convenient - u can be in Nana 2 minutes after leaving the hotel .....and be back 3 minutes later armed with the luv of your life (night/hour/5 mins). Even though its clse to Nana you don't get a lot of noise intrusion , so it thumbs up.

Rooms are OK , big bed , always clean and everthing works.....

Downsides , difficult to get dropped off outside so if u have luggage it can be a pain. ladyboys loiter outside after 1am , be velly velly careful.

Give it a go , its fine . :ILoveSex1:

I have stayed here at least 15 times and always book through www.asiatravel.com and have never had a problem. I print out a voucher and always pay in cash when I check out. I find it easier to get out of taxi on the other side of Sukhumvit and walk across at the lights and duck left when you hit the Police Box.

The reasons I always stay there now are :- Big comfy bed - Room and Toilet modern and clean - Towels never thin - Girlfriendly - Close to Skytrain and Nana -:

I have stayed here at least 15 times and always book through www.asiatravel.com and have never had a problem. I print out a voucher and always pay in cash when I check out. I find it easier to get out of taxi on the other side of Sukhumvit and walk across at the lights and duck left when you hit the Police Box.

The reasons I always stay there now are :- Big comfy bed - Room and Toilet modern and clean - Towels never thin - Girlfriendly - Close to Skytrain and Nana -:

Did you ever get the room with the clam shell bathtub? I haven't but a friend said it was real nice for a romantic bath.

Did you ever get the room with the clam shell bathtub? I haven't but a friend said it was real nice for a romantic bath.

Yeah, they are a good size and have lots of uses :TubSex:

The downside though is trying to get out after a shower when you're drunk.

I stayed there last Oct. Like other posters have said, it's in a great location just a short walk from Nana plaza. There is a massage place right across the street, however I can't remember the name.

It's also a short walk to the Sky Train stop.

RG.

Yeah, they are a good size and have lots of uses :TubSex:

The downside though is trying to get out after a shower when you're drunk.

LOL, I never thoght of that.

• 3 weeks later...

I was staying there the last trip in April, it was great and close to action too(no joiner fee). It cost like $80 USD per night there so if it didnt go over ur budget then there is the right place for ya.

• 2 weeks later...

i always stay at the MS for several reasons.

-you can leave your room and literally be drinking a beer in the morning/night within 4mins

-totally g/friendly. i've had 3 in my room with no problem

-they won't allow a girl to call at your room. they ring you and ask if it is ok to let the girl go up

-great location for nana and cowboy is within walking distance

-i've always found the staff helpful/friendly and they always remember you when you come back

as others as said the rooms aren't the biggest but they're always clean and i find them ideal for what i want. the problem about being dropped off outside it is true. i just get the taxi to pull into the petrol station on the other side of soi4.

• 2 weeks later...

When i stay there (quite often) i always get the taxi to drop me at the Landmark hotel which is very close and no roads to cross.

An excellent hotel for the price. I stay there often and cannot fault the place.

Has anyone stayed at this Hotel? I'm looking to book a few nights there and looking for some first hand impressions.

• 1 month later...

Stayed there for 4 nights on my recent trip to LOS and whole-heartedly endorse all the positive comments made about the hotel. I was a little apprehensive about booking unseen, but needn't have worried. I think a few other hotel owners could do with visiting and learning a few lessons !

Quality at a good price.

• 1 month later...

stayed 3 nights at Majestic last november. Found it to be an excellent choice. Clean comfortable room (superior) guest friendly and superb location for the scene. Also surprisingly quiet given that i had a view of Nana plaza. Close to Bts, the only negative aspect was that breakfasts were quite small portions!

in general a very good choice for a moderate budget traveller.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png