Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Majestic Suites

Easy Rawlins

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• Gryck

• Slacker

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

It's been about two years since I stayed there but I was quite pleased with it. Rooms are small but nice. Thirty seconds from NEP, Morning Night, Golden and Angel (inside Nana Hotel). The food service is very basic but you have Nana hotel Restraunt for coffee shop fare and Lexmark if you want a nice place for dining. No idea about the prices at the moment but they have a web site.

http://www.majesticsuites.com/

I've just booked for a couple of nights in June. 1670 baht per night for a double superior room

Edited by Mackem Stu

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

I haven't stayed there, but the Majestic Grande is very nice. It is GF, and has a great breakfast Buffet. It's five minutes from NEP. :Drunk_Party:

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Stayed there last year in april, 1600 baht for a double superior.

People often complain about the small rooms, did not bother me, very clean.

Did not care about it, perfect location, 2 min from Nana.

23832-10790.jpg

I've just booked for a couple of nights in June. 1670 baht per night for a double superior room

I've stayed there a bunch of times and had always booked a single superior in the past. Had to take a double this past Jan because it was all they had available but to tell you the truth, there wasn't really that much difference in the room size... certainly not 400b worth.

Great place though!

I stayed there a few weeks ago. Good hotel. 1680 I paid with breakfast. I could only get one night because its so busy. Bellboy carried my casae round the corner to the dynasty inn. Great service.

I stayed at the Majestic Suities on my first two trips to the LOS (2005 and 2006). This year (this past Feb. 2007) I went straight to Pattaya as I have seen what I wanted already wanted to see in Bangkok in my prior two trips. :Bow5: Very nice hotel just around the corner from NEP, so the location is perfect. Rooms are nice and you get a free breakfast along with your room. :Good_Job: If Iwere to go to Bangkok again I would book a room there again! :o

Owl

Great hotel, I've stayed there a bunch. Nice clean rooms, friendly staff, decent restaurant, and they served me alcohol on election day.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed there last trip and for the price you can't beat it. I also tried the new Dynasty Grind, I mean Grand. DG was 1000 baht more and did not seem worth it. Yes the rooms are small but it doesn't bother me either. They also are soooo convenient. I could be in room taking a nap and over to Nana is seconds. I am going to stay there again. No pool but I do not need that for the few nights I stay in BKK.

Bodi

stay there everytime i visit LOS,very clean,girl friendly and top location,just round the corner from the NEP,morning nite,big dogs,gets the thumbs up from me

Great location, good price always busy so book early, walking distance to Soi Cowboy & just 4 minutes walk from Nana. The hotel also has it's own bootleg movie channel.

Pros; GF, great service, clean, cheap, & location, location, location, Nana is seconds away

Con; No pool, & no parking lot. You have to get dropped off across the street in the gas station parking lot or make a dash out in front of the hotel on Suvhumvit road. This is a busy road and the cab drivers always have a hard time finding it if you cant direct them to it.

Overall

great place, I stayed there last October and would definitely stay there again

You have to get dropped off across the street in the gas station parking lot or make a dash out in front of the hotel on Suvhumvit road. This is a busy road and the cab drivers always have a hard time finding it if you cant direct them to it.

That's why you should either print out the Thai directions off the website to show the Cab driver or keep a card from a previous visit.

Pros; GF, great service, clean, cheap, & location, location, location, Nana is seconds away

Con; No pool, & no parking lot. You have to get dropped off across the street in the gas station parking lot or make a dash out in front of the hotel on Suvhumvit road. This is a busy road and the cab drivers always have a hard time finding it if you cant direct them to it.

Overall

great place, I stayed there last October and would definitely stay there again

If the driver is confused just tell him to drop you off at the Nana, they have a large parking lot. A short two minute walk to the Majestic.

That's why you should either print out the Thai directions off the website to show the Cab driver or keep a card from a previous visit.

Tried that the 1st time i went there, handed the paper to the driver and he ran me in circles around the block 3 times! The last time i went diffrent driver was about to do the same thing with a paper & I had to point the place out. It's also a pain to lug your bag from the Nana parking lot with a bunch of people begging, trying to sell you pussy, etc . Once you get past that, it is a really great place with alot of value for the money. I'll be back in Aug and this time i will try the dynasty Grand for the 1st time just to do something different. does anybody have any info on this place?

I'll be back in Aug and this time i will try the dynasty Grand for the 1st time just to do something different. does anybody have any info on this place?

If I'm correct they used to be girl friendlr and then they changed that policy, don't know if it's changed back so I think you definetly want to ask.

• 3 months later...

A question for those that have used this hotel...

I'm trying to book a few days in November prior to a pilgrimage to Pattaya. They have responded to my email and stated that they have a room for my dates. Now I want to confirm it and the only way to do that is with a credit card. The website states that their pages are encrypted, but don't show any signs of being so (either https or the padlock). Has anyone booked with a card ? If so, how and did they have any problems ?

Thanks for any info guys.

A question for those that have used this hotel...

I'm trying to book a few days in November prior to a pilgrimage to Pattaya. They have responded to my email and stated that they have a room for my dates. Now I want to confirm it and the only way to do that is with a credit card. The website states that their pages are encrypted, but don't show any signs of being so (either https or the padlock). Has anyone booked with a card ? If so, how and did they have any problems ?

Thanks for any info guys.

It's probably fine but you should tell them that you will definately be there when you say you will but you don't feel comfortable giving your cc#

• 5 weeks later...

I tryed last week to make a booking and recieved a reply within 24 hours asking for confirmation details. I sent off the details and this morning I recieved a system error message that the recieving mail server had timed out...after 5 DAYS.

So for 5 days my ISP was sending and they were not recieving. What sort of lame email server/provider do they have? :10of10Score:

Edited by Temujin

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

I tryed last week to make a booking and recieved a reply within 24 hours asking for confirmation details. I sent off the details and this morning I recieved a system error message that the recieving mail server had timed out...after 5 DAYS.

So for 5 days my ISP was sending and they were not recieving. What sort of lame email server/provider do they have? :10of10Score:

TIT

TIT

:10of10Score:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

So for 5 days my ISP was sending and they were not recieving. What sort of lame email server/provider do they have? :GiveBeer1:

Even for a Thai site theirs seems to be struggling badly. I can only get the home page to load (slowly) and everything else dissolves into a farce. Even has 'website under construction' message between attempts ! I'm trying to book for Nov and figure a direct email to [email protected] is the only way. Last response wanted credit card details in an email (unsecured) - I'm trying to figure a work-around as I want a definite confirmation.