Jump to content
IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town


Recommended Posts

Is Korando's up there somewhere?

20200123_200301.thumb.jpg.6255efd0db84f8a9591fd20144bda9ed.jpg

mouse.gif.00a707d30565699b15838265572acd33.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • striderman

    113

  • Kreggerz

    55

  • just hanging

    36

  • soi16

    25

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just went back and tried to clean up of some of the recent "you're a fucking idiot because you disagree with me"; "no, you're the fucking idiot because I am right" type of posts in this thread.   "N

The iO Italian Osteria restaurant in Terminal 21 have pretty good pizza's too. The one is ordered had 5 different varieties of pizza and it's was between 600 baht - 700 baht. 

rhompo bars

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, rainman333 said:

ok I checked out Bronx Pizza last night on soi Diana, tried the Hawaiian and the italian sausage , here are my thoughts:

first, the place doesn't deliver, which sucks but not a prob for me since i'm a 10 minute walk away

secondly, the place did not seem very hygienic.  The guy serving me the pizza was drench in sweat and was coughing alot. 

Was scared to eat pizza given the recent coronavirus thing going around.

as for the pizza:  the Hawaiian pizza was good, but I wouldn't nominate it for any rewards. 
The sausage was just average, wouldn't buy it again.

oh and lol at their takeout wrapping, they just put a slice in between 2 paper plates ,  truely ghetto bronx style

I think the pizza is a step above the pizza company but I'm looking for something better

 

 

 

pizza1.thumb.jpg.93e571c5cd95618fb4a9e1fafe60e371.jpg

Interesting what you posted about the employee, I had a couple slices there last night and today I’m staying in my room because the bathroom is my new best friend :)

I wonder if it was his hygiene or the 3am chicken chow mein on LK Metro 555

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dr No said:

Interesting what you posted about the employee, I had a couple slices there last night and today I’m staying in my room because the bathroom is my new best friend :)

I wonder if it was his hygiene or the 3am chicken chow mein on LK Metro 555

I think that it takes about 6 hours for food poisoning to rear its' ugly head. Work it out on that basis and you will probably know the answer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The iO Italian Osteria restaurant in Terminal 21 have pretty good pizza's too. The one is ordered had 5 different varieties of pizza and it's was between 600 baht - 700 baht. 

IMG-20200119-WA0046.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, katzenfry said:

Good Pizza at Brooklyn Diner Soi Buakhao, opposite of LK Metro entrance. Thin and Crispy, good toppings.

Agreed. One of the better pizzas I've had in town. Thin crust is my preference 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess everybody has different tastes in pizza, but I like lots of toppings and do not think there ever been one in Asia that was close to what we get all over in Canada.  For that reason always get my pizza fill before coming over here, but given typically get it once/wk back in Canada it would be great if anybody had any places that served this sort of stuff.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rioman said:

Guess everybody has different tastes in pizza, but I like lots of toppings and do not think there ever been one in Asia that was close to what we get all over in Canada.  For that reason always get my pizza fill before coming over here, but given typically get it once/wk back in Canada it would be great if anybody had any places that served this sort of stuff.  

Just find a place that has the crust and sauce that you like and add as many extra toppings as you want. Will cost a bit more, but at least you'll get you want. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
On 13/01/2020 at 18:35, wogggy said:

Oh wow, is it now? I'll walk past there tonight and see if I can get a slice. I haven't tried Nick the pizza next to megabreak and I wonder if anyone else has

2021673021_6june014(Custom).JPG.5a84d2ca90f76f8b459f7f3d1ea6827e.JPG

too late now.

meanwhile collection only at Domino south pattaya not the biggest of pizzas but a cracking price range with options at 49, 69, and 89 bht 

1365647302_7june002(Custom).JPG.4b9d3d5cea07be227ee31e5803ce5632.JPG

472453496_7june005(Custom).JPG.ab67ebc01ee2971f8e9663274be854a4.JPG

688866401_7june006(Custom).JPG.5ba8afd77cccc637f52c257861f7b84d.JPG

 those prices are pretty damn good

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2019 at 16:37, Taa_Saparot said:

Looks decent enough for 99 baht.

 

It's 129 baht now. A whopping 30% price increase. 

 

IMG_20200322_202926.thumb.jpg.4b5235ed2472f8f780b04c3ad6e04909.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, striderman said:

this looks good if your hungry or can phone a friend

1280075458_13june020(Custom).JPG.aa4228dfdcd8ee2bbfb8c46364224dd6.JPG

soi lengkee

1731396655_13june019(Custom).JPG.6608e34d01e8294a13d2dc661365f08a.JPG

1965759905_13june011(Custom).JPG.26f579c1ca591fcd33cfabd406ae96eb.JPG

Looks like a great deal.  Any opinion on the quality of the pizzas?  I will give it a try in a few days.

Link to post
Share on other sites

when my TGF orders pizza it is from Pizza Company, and I am OK with their pepperoni pizza with the cheesey crust, and their Korean style chicken wings... but if I order, it is always New York Pizza - large, pepperoni pizza with garlic, jalapeños, and black olives - and a meatball parmesan or Italian sausage parmesan sub... and when it is just for me, that will last 3-4 dinners, although I could easily eat it all in one sitting (such a PIG I am!!)... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/01/2020 at 06:54, katzenfry said:

Good Pizza at Brooklyn Diner Soi Buakhao, opposite of LK Metro entrance. Thin and Crispy, good toppings.

apparently the news is it's done. closed and up for sale

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, striderman said:

this looks good if your hungry or can phone a friend

1280075458_13june020(Custom).JPG.aa4228dfdcd8ee2bbfb8c46364224dd6.JPG

soi lengkee

1731396655_13june019(Custom).JPG.6608e34d01e8294a13d2dc661365f08a.JPG

1965759905_13june011(Custom).JPG.26f579c1ca591fcd33cfabd406ae96eb.JPG

unless they have changed hands in the last 2yrs , it was the worst pizza i have ever had period ! asked for a Hawaiian  , they had no ham no pineapple so i went to 7/11 and got some gear to put on AND still charged me the same !!! i now avoid it like the plague !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...

NY PIZZA best I've found in Pattaya. Good selection of toppings too. I'm American so I'm not a big Italy style pizza guy. I think the best I've had in Thailand is Pizza Mania BKK but NY is good.

Edited by buzzkillaton
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Had pizza at New York Pizza on 3rd road a few nights ago, was good-and has been consistently good for about 12 years.

I do also like the pizza at Pizza Big out in Naklua. 

thumbnail_IMG_3653.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/01/2020 at 13:31, Edge said:

Is Korando's up there somewhere?

20200123_200301.thumb.jpg.6255efd0db84f8a9591fd20144bda9ed.jpg

Korandos had a food cart outside the restaurant today(and im guessing every weekend?) selling pizza for 40 baht a slice. was hot and fresh and went great with my dinner.  was my first time trying it and will get again for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TripleIPA said:

Korandos had a food cart outside the restaurant today(and im guessing every weekend?) selling pizza for 40 baht a slice. was hot and fresh and went great with my dinner.  was my first time trying it and will get again for sure. 

Heard good things -- if I lived in Grand Avenue (just steps away), I would struggle NOT to eat it multiple times a week! 5555

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2021 at 15:29, jimboh said:

Had pizza at New York Pizza on 3rd road a few nights ago, was good-and has been consistently good for about 12 years.

I do also like the pizza at Pizza Big out in Naklua. 

 

Exactly my two preferable Pizzerias in town.

Edited by Sucram
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.