Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

apartments

cox.120

hi guys im a noob on this site and may i add that ive spent the hole day at work readin all the diffrent forum pages and i cant wait to to go to pattaya for the 1st time...

anyway i was wondering on wheres the best place to stop in pattaya, there 4 of us goin to pattaya and we where after an appartment of even a villa to stop in.

i was wonderin if u guys cld help or hav any ideas on where i cld rest my head for the night

a 4 bed villa would be brilliant but a 2 bed appartment x2 would be just as good any help would be appicated.

thanks coxy ^_^

With four guys odds are your all guna be bringin girls home, so a hotel or condominum with your own room is probably the best bet! Very easy to find just ask which ones are the best! :Agree:

With four guys odds are your all guna be bringin girls home, so a hotel or condominum with your own room is probably the best bet! Very easy to find just ask which ones are the best! :Agree:

condominum... thats sounds quite intresting.

hotels id rather not do souly beacuse im sick of hotels and i cant stand being locked up in one room all the time, also im a big food fanatic and i enjoy cookin food so a kitchen wid be ideal for me as i like to eat fresh food cooked it myself....

but il defo do some research in condominums

hotels id rather not do souly beacuse im sick of hotels and i cant stand being locked up in one room all the time, also im a big food fanatic and i enjoy cookin food so a kitchen wid be ideal for me as i like to eat fresh food cooked it myself....

oliver- 9th april until 23rd

You could always get a suite at the LK Metropole or another place that has a kitchen. They also have separate bedrooms and living rooms.

cox120

Just click on my sig below.. i have at my disposable four condos all same same, take a look.. unfortunately 2 are booked up until the 13 April(me and a mate of mine) then all four are free(I think).

pm me if you need any more info.

cox120

Just click on my sig below.. i have at my disposable four condos all same same, take a look.. unfortunately 2 are booked up until the 13 April(me and a mate of mine) then all four are free(I think).

pm me if you need any more info.

sure thing il check it out, nic one...

We stayed in Jontiem at "Shinning Star Condos" 2 bedroom, lounge, kitchenette, balcony, shared bathloom (be careful who you stay with depending on their habbits..lol) .

Have to catch baht bus in and out but less hectic, slightly better beach.

Plus "View Tandalay Condos" in Jontiem single room condos with kitchenette, table, couch. good if you can get some together.

Booked thru 'Fair Properties' they always tried it on as far as price went, can be negotiated, watch for utilities charges ie. fixed or by meter.

Plenty of deals to be had, a bit time consuming but that'll keep you busy till you go.

chok dee

Member since Dec 06.

oliver- 9th april until 23rd

If you are going for 14 days why bother with an apartment where you have to clean up after yourself, I am sure you are a great cook but their is 1,000s of resteruants with top quality fresh food where for $4-$8 you can have a magnificent 3 course meal.

As far as being locked up in a hotel room, when in pattaya boom boom and sleep are the only two things I do in my room the rest of the time your out and about.

If you are going for 14 days why bother with an apartment where you have to clean up after yourself, I am sure you are a great cook but their is 1,000s of resteruants with top quality fresh food where for $4-$8 you can have a magnificent 3 course meal.

As far as being locked up in a hotel room, when in pattaya boom boom and sleep are the only two things I do in my room the rest of the time your out and about.

lol. reason for a villa would be if im just relaxin in bed and fancy abit of a munch (not boom boom) id just like to go dwn to the kitchen and grab me some food any in the mornin with out the fuss of gettin dressed and makin my way dwn to a resturant.

Residence Garden on the road to Jomtiem have two bedroom apartments with both bedrooms being en-suite. The bedrooms are separated by a lounge and kitchen area so you have some privacy and you can cook at home to your hearts content.

You get a daily room clean and bedding is changed regularly, so you get the best of both hotel and condo living.

The place is located on the baht bus route, so journeys to both Pattaya and Jomtien are easy and cheap.

When I stayed there last October, the price was 2700 baht a night (1350 each). There is a bar downstairs with basic food on offer and there are a couple of pools if you just wish to laze about a bit.

Worth a look.

If you book, tell them you want the FLB special rate

Residence Garden on the road to Jomtiem have two bedroom apartments with both bedrooms being en-suite. The bedrooms are separated by a lounge and kitchen area so you have some privacy and you can cook at home to your hearts content.

You get a daily room clean and bedding is changed regularly, so you get the best of both hotel and condo living.

The place is located on the baht bus route, so journeys to both Pattaya and Jomtien are easy and cheap.

When I stayed there last October, the price was 2700 baht a night (1350 each). There is a bar downstairs with basic food on offer and there are a couple of pools if you just wish to laze about a bit.

Worth a look.

If you book, tell them you want the FLB special rate

anyone knw wats the chances are of me turnin up at fair properties and askin for accomodation?

hotels id rather not do souly beacuse im sick of hotels and i cant stand being locked up in one room all the time

In my experience the only thing people do in hotel rooms are shit, shower, shave and shag...sleep is optional..seriously

Dont to the 2X rooms..everybody needs their own room. I know its more expensive that way but its a hell of a lot more fun

lol. reason for a villa would be if im just relaxin in bed and fancy abit of a munch (not boom boom) id just like to go dwn to the kitchen and grab me some food any in the mornin with out the fuss of gettin dressed and makin my way dwn to a resturant.

or you could pick up the phone and have room service

Becuase the mini bar prices are so High , I normally take the mini bar contnets out of the fridge then go to Big C and buy about 40 bottles of water ,some OJ , soft drink and some munchies and put in fridge in hotel room, then when I lcheck out put all the contents of mini bar back in the firdge

Edited by nus01

or you could pick up the phone and have room service

Becuase the mini bar prices are so High , I normally take the mini bar contnets out of the fridge then go to Big C and buy about 40 bottles of water ,some OJ , soft drink and some munchies and put in fridge in hotel room, then when I lcheck out put all the contents of mini bar back in the firdge

same same, me i rather roll in at 4-5 crack open afew eggs and get on the go to make a nice omlet and relax out wid some nice company.

each for there own...

I had a look at the rooms at a placed called Inn of the Golden Crab or something like that,

It is on soi 13 close to the beach

There was a new part and an older part to the building, both had kitchens seeing you want to do a bit of cooking,

Rooms were well set out, seperate bedroom and good size living area, small pool also

I done a quick search on the net but couldnt find out many details but other BM may have some more info

You can contact them by e-mail [email protected] or fax 66(0) 3842 2728

PICT0093Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

PICT0094Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

PICT0095Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

PICT0096Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

PICT0097Inn_Golden_Crab.JPG

same same, me i rather roll in at 4-5 crack open afew eggs and get on the go to make a nice omlet and relax out wid some nice company.

each for there own...

hi cox.120

think you will find that the girls you are with will want to stop for food on the way home so if i was you take the advice and get a hotel room and forget the cooking, always seems to go out the window when in pattaya.

have a good one whatever you decide