pimonger

Filipina Bar Girl Photos 2014

SteveB

This is a girl I picked up at Village Disco in Sabang. I find Sabang a very good mongering spot, mainly because you can tell friends and family that you are going there to engage in Scuba diving. If you tell anyone you're going to Patts or Angeles, it is clear you're there for muff-diving...

Isn't she a hearty?

yz0TNn.jpg
qjP85T.jpg
zDHWiB.jpg

There always Subic.

happy888

Certainly so many gorgeous girls in the Philippines.

I miss them all ...LOL

orientaljoy

post-137461-0-63836100-1447279722_thumb.jpgpost-137461-0-63815500-1447279877_thumb.jpg

Couple of Pics i took in AC in September during a Beauty Contest  :NiceThread1:

Blazzo

Don't be fooled by the photos... haven't you read the boards... all the girls in AC are fat and ugly. Plus at bars like Rhapsody the barfine is 2000p which at the current exchange rate would be about 1400 baht and with the 20% discount brings it down to about 1120 baht that covers both the bar and the girls' fee. But it has to be paid upfront, many of the girls' expect a tip of another 300p (210 baht) in the morning and that's assuming that you can get her out of your bed before midday the next afternoon... And don't even get me started on the drink prices: 50p (35b) for bottled beers, 95p (70b) for mixed drinks, and lady drinks gouging you for 150p (105b) before the 20% discount... another prime example of what happens when greedy barowners are allowed to run wild... seriously, every time I bought a round of drinks for the me and the fat, ugly, 19 yr old on my lap, after the discount it was setting me back over 110 baht... insane.

Avoid AC... especially around the week of Songkran... unless you want to be rubbing shoulders with a bunch of Cheap Charlie Pattaya Expats who are so jaded that they no longer fully appreciate the incredible value still offered here on Pattaya's Walking St.

The fact that you had an ugly 19 year old on your lap is entirely YOUR fault

joemu1

great shots guys

Harry Brown

Just  a reminder guys, this is a non nude area. some pics removed.

Encora
54 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

Just  a reminder guys, this is a non nude area. some pics removed.

so Harry, could you kindly repost them in the Advanced thread "Pictures removed from....."
Thank you!

mitchdog

Some pictures from me.

I have many from my 10 trips to AC.

There are a lot of beautiful girls there.

But, maybe only 20% of all the girls you would call stunners.

post-43446-0-19332400-1398569839.jpg

BELINDA AND HER FRIENDS.jpg

Captain Courageous
On 1/26/2014 at 16:41, pimonger said:

Who Let The Dogs Out! @ Club Atlantis | January 12, 2014

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

I think it's Chopper Reids sister...

lloydd72

been in manila several times and I really love the girls there....great body and attitude---- just the food and traffic not as good as thailand

starfucks
On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2014 at 13:41, pimonger said:

Who Let The Dogs Out! @ Club Atlantis | January 12, 2014

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

What’s the meaning of “Reg. Only”?

buffant
What’s the meaning of “Reg. Only”?

Reg only is regular drinks aka single ladies drink for 100 peso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Joshua H P

Some really sexy girls, I must try out the Phillipines one day. 

raven84
On 13/11/2017 at 13:13, mitchdog said:

Some pictures from me.

I have many from my 10 trips to AC.

There are a lot of beautiful girls there.

But, maybe only 20% of all the girls you would call stunners.

BELINDA AND HER FRIENDS.jpg

I'd say these 3 are the stunner types I'd be looking for. 

Tim38
On 09/02/2014 at 08:47, pimonger said:

Who Let The Dogs Out! @ Crystal Palace | February 2, 2014

IMG_2398.jpg

As a non native speaker now i understand the wording "call a professional electrician" - looks like that electrician´s know what really to do with the isolating tape. I always had the stupide idea in mind it´s against electrical shock. 

It might the case that there is still the risk of electrical shock by remove the tape from her nipple´s.  If you ever find yourself in such a situation (with a taped girl) and you scare, just give me a ring, so I will use my personal "Earth root connector", to do a proper grounding by connecting "the" relevant female plug, prior to remove the tape.  ;-) I have years of experience in it and i don´t want charge you much ;-) 

Edited by Tim38

Midnightpromises
1 hour ago, Tim38 said:

As a non native speaker now i understand the wording "call a professional electrician" - looks like that electrician´s know what really to do with the isolating tape. I always had the stupide idea in mind it´s against electrical shock. 

It might the case that there is still the risk of electrical shock by remove the tape from her nipple´s.  If you ever find yourself in such a situation (with a taped girl) and you scare, just give me a ring, so I will use my personal "Earth root connector", to do a proper grounding by connecting "the" relevant female plug, prior to remove the tape.  ;-) I have years of experience in it and i don´t want charge you much ;-) 

Is she AC or DC?

Tim38
31 minutes ago, Midnightpromises said:

Is she AC or DC?

If you referring to her place of work...... AC would match - LOL

Not sure how that particular girl is electrically driven. However, as we know that girls are hard to understand , her is a partly the answer.  

Usually girls store the power at AC level, and use a good rated inverter to transform to DC. (Normal good working girls)

If she ride your cock, sorry earth root at a speed of 50 bashes a second while you connect your fingers to both nipple. - Seems to be pure AC (short cut = trouble maker, runner or CUM CUM CUM quickly Girl)

If you have a star fish, she simply run out of battery power, or her breaker did tripped.

If you grab a total moody girl that promis much but hold less = the inverter is rated to low

In the likely event you have the perfect best ever sex experience with a girl, all factors are great. Full Charged, right inverter and your cock (and personality) can handle the huge power thats withdrawn from her.

One mystery remains on nearly all Thai or Phill girls ....... why they get recharged (Super-Power-Charge) that quickly when see your money  ?????    There must be a link between the Eyes and something at high voltage, other than that she could not handle the load. ;-)

Depp in our heart we are all electricians because we want to check up the girls, that´s why we all go to TL or the Phills, isn´t it ? 

Edited by Tim38