IGNORED

3Som

3Som

post-15900-1208959131_thumbgif

Greetings from the new owners, Myself, Mary and my two partners Tod and Don, of what used to be called Lilo Lils between The Rock House and BBQ Bobs on Soi LK Metro.

We are currently in the process of changing the name, Logo and endless liscensing paperwork.

(Logo and Business card have already been completed on short notice from us by Phoenix Design, who we think did a great job.)

We have been incharge for the last four days. We are here till Saturday, and then have to fly back to our jobs in Kuwait, though we will be back and forth between our work and Pattaya on a regular basis.

We invite any and all board members round to help us celebrate.

post-15900-1208959144_thumbgif

Edited by 3Som

Great. I am staying in LK Metro so I will stop in for a drink tomorrow night! See you then!

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

I must admit, I'm spending a lot of my time in this great little bar, even with it being under some new american owners. :Bow5:

The yanks aren't as bas as the rumours make out. :D

It's actually surprised me how good the girls are and how generous they are, down in this area.

Though the neighbours do know how to party. :Whistle:

Nah! it aint that bad. Come down and see for yourselves. :D

Sounds like I'm going to have to pay a visit when I'm around again. Best of luck.

of what used to be called Lilo Lils between The Rock House and BBQ Bobs on Soi Lk Metro.

Sounds like you are between a Rock House and a hard place. :)

Warm welcome to the board 3som,hope that you and your biz will grow with us here.

Regards:Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Great. I am staying in LK metro so I will stop in for a drink tomorrow night! See you then!

bolly

I'm staying in Soi LK Metro, too. Will have a look on Saturday, when I arrive. :wub:

Interesting, welcome to the forum. Will certainly pop by next time I am in town :wub:

Wha's like us?

Congrats on your new place. Always like to see bussiness growing. look forward to stopping in next trip.

Is the 3some willingness a hiring criteria for the girls there?

:P

Its a possibility, From what I've seen, girls round here are up for owt. If ya know what I mean? :P

Just not a cat in hells chance in this bar if truth be known. I saw two of the girls from this bar tell a guy to fcuk off when asked that very same question.

Only 5 girls work there, There is only 1 really stunning one among them, the rest are cannon fodder.

1 is the cashier so cant go, 2 have thai husbands and the other two have more sponsers than they can count past four.

Edited by The Dark Lord

• 2 weeks later...

3som

Hi Mate

I am coming to Pattaya in Jan with other ex Navy mates and we will come for a visit...because you have golf on your logo....good enough for us to try

Good luck with your bar...no doubt if you and the girls do the right thing you will have a success on your hands :D