IGNORED

Bell buses

Thanks for the info iam going to check out the web sigth and see if i can book for october cheers mate.

no probs mate,

if you need anyhelp pm me.

greets

sponge

I just got to Patts yesterday and used the serivce. It was great, the bus was airconditioned, and fast. At the airport you just meet down at gate 7 about 20 min before the bus is suppost to depart. Then you just start asking questions to the girls running around trying to get everyones name. Great service.

Mark1

hey mark,

when you used, did you book ahead or just showed up?

and if you booked prior did you use the email or called from overseas?

thanks

aki

thanks for the research SB, will use in August..unless timing is a problem

and too tired/hurry to get to patts. then will take taxi as before :)

aki

• 3 weeks later...

graet service safer and more comfortable than most taxis no problem them finding your hotel either racommend them highly booking taxi is always agmble with whatever driver you get

• 2 weeks later...

neat, thats not a bad rate and relatively hassle free :)

May give that a go myself the next time :)

Wha's like us?

As a first timer to Pattaya I am unsure of where AirAsia planes land in relation to catching the Bell bus.

If my plane arrives ex Krabi at 3.40pm, will I have time to find the bus before it departs at its scheduled time of 4.00pm.

Any advive appreciated.

I think I will try this service. I am a first timer as well and arrive at 805 am I believe this should give me enough time to make the 10am trip. Any suggestions would be great.

I think I will try this service. I am a first timer as well and arrive at 805 am I believe this should give me enough time to make the 10am trip. Any suggestions would be great.

email me them before to guarantee your place on the bus

Adam123 also a bus service that goes to pattaya,just catch shuttle bus outside airport terminal which is free,takes u to bus depot,5mins buses go to pattaya every hour 900am cost 106bahts june 2007 takes 1.45hr even got a free pack lunch. :LMAO1:

Adam123 also a bus service that goes to pattaya,just catch shuttle bus outside airport terminal which is free,takes u to bus depot,5mins buses go to pattaya every hour 900am cost 106bahts june 2007 takes 1.45hr even got a free pack lunch. :rolleyes:

You do not have to get the shuttle bus anymore as the bus parks outside exit 7/8 I used this bus in Jan 2008 the price has gone up a bit I think it was about 126 baht and took 1 hour 45 minutes then I just got a baht bus to my apartment for 100 baht so in all about 226 baht, this service runs between the hours of Bells, so 9am, 11am and so on and stops at North Pattaya, Central Pattaya & south Pattaya, I will be using this service again in 3 weeks time so I will post more details for you guys

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

You will make the bus and have about 1 hour and 15 mins to wait, I would just jump in a cab for 1000 why wait ?

Hear is my confirmation mail from them with all the details...

Dear Timo da Coont,

Thank you for booking with us.

It is confirmed that your 1 seat will be reserved on 14:00 bus from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya on August 26th.

The fare is 150 baht/person and shall be paid to our staff on the bus. It includes company's transportation to your hotel in downtown Pattaya only. Therefore, may I have your hotel's name so we can arrange the transportation for you.

At Suvarnabhumi airport, our staff will be waiting for you about 30 minutes before the bus departure time on Level 1, Gate#7 next to Tourist Police counter, holding a small sign of "Pattaya - Bell Travel Service". Then she will lead you to the bus which is parked right outside the terminal. Her contact numbers are +66(0)86-345-8441 and +66(0)86-345-8442.

!!! Important !!! At the airport, please make sure to look for our staff with "Bell Travel Service" sign because there are many "Pattaya" signs that are not ours. Many of our passengers followed them and they were dropped off by the street in Pattaya.

Our company also provides the transportation from Pattaya to Bangkok.

1. Bus schedule from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport is 6:00/9:00/11:00/13:00/15:00/17:00/19:00. The fare to Suvarnabhumi is 150 baht/person and it includes pick-up service from your hotel.

2. Bus schedule from Pattaya to hotels in Bangkok is 9:00, 13:00 and 17:00. The fare is 300 baht/person and it includes pick-up and drop-off services from your hotel to your destination in both cities.

The bus will have a quick stop at Suvarnabhumi airport and then goes to Bangkok office to transfer all passengers to minivans. Then all passengers will be dropped-off at their hotels. It will take about 3-3.5 hours to hotel in Bangkok.

If you have planed for your return trip, you can reserve the seat at the same time via this e-mail.

We look forward to serving you soon. And if you have more questions, please feel free to contact me via this e-mail.

Thank you and best regards,

Sirisong Haewan

Bell Travel Service Co.,Ltd

Edited by timorno

large sig = small penis

Does anyone know whats the last bus the other company that used to run from the transport centre

leaves for Pattaya ?

I have read they also leave from door 7/8.

• 2 months later...
As a first timer to Pattaya I am unsure of where AirAsia planes land in relation to catching the Bell bus.

If my plane arrives ex Krabi at 3.40pm, will I have time to find the bus before it departs at its scheduled time of 4.00pm.

Any advive appreciated.

Don't bet on it, pal.

On average, u may need 30-45 mins to clear immigration and walk to the pick-up point.

There could be lots of flights arriving at that time, resulting in long queues at immigration

Don't bet on it, pal.

On average, u may need 30-45 mins to clear immigration and walk to the pick-up point.

There could be lots of flights arriving at that time, resulting in long queues at immigration

Immigration? he was flying from Krabi to Bangkok.

• 3 weeks later...

Took this the other day from Soi 15 Walking Street at 7pm and got to the aiport within 1 hour 45 minutes. This bus was flying!!! Much faster than a taxi haha I don't know if this is normal or traffic was really light, but this is a great deal and way better than paying 800 baht for a taxi!

• 4 weeks later...

Well with the pittance we are getting at the moment for our hard earned currencies,example british pound about 52thb=£1.00 i thought i would try to do some cutting back starting with the bell bus .I arrived at swampy this morning[9/12/08]at 1100 am ,by the time i had cleared immigration and picked up my case off the carousel it was around 1145 ,bell bus due to leave for pattaya at 1200,perfect timing.I made my way down to level 1[escalator or lift] gate 7,where you are met by a employee of the bus company ,who takes your name and asks what your final destination is in pattaya.On the dot we leave at 1200 once you arrive at the bus station[about 1 hour 30 minutes later] you change vehicles and a mini bus takes you the rest of the journey[price included]. What a great service and all for 200 thb i have to say i was a little dissapointed with the number of passengers,5 in total ,i reckon its around 90 miles to patts and with the bus averaging between 10/12 m p g that would be a loss of revenue on this particular trip.So i am sure the service could do with more support,I would gladly reccomend the service to anyone wanting to get down to patts,quickly and much more importantly, safely.I do have to say i have had more than my fair share of white knuckle rides with the taxis,who incidentaly will charge you 1200bht+ if they can get away with it...........happy motoring

Long live campanologists!.....Cheers lads...your the salt of the earth!

Well with the pittance we are getting at the moment for our hard earned currencies,example british pound about 52thb=£1.00 i thought i would try to do some cutting back starting with the bell bus .I arrived at swampy this morning[9/12/08]at 1100 am ,by the time i had cleared immigration and picked up my case off the carousel it was around 1145 ,bell bus due to leave for pattaya at 1200,perfect timing.I made my way down to level 1[escalator or lift] gate 7,where you are met by a employee of the bus company ,who takes your name and asks what your final destination is in pattaya.On the dot we leave at 1200 once you arrive at the bus station[about 1 hour 30 minutes later] you change vehicles and a mini bus takes you the rest of the journey[price included]. What a great service and all for 200 thb i have to say i was a little dissapointed with the number of passengers,5 in total ,i reckon its around 90 miles to patts and with the bus averaging between 10/12 m p g that would be a loss of revenue on this particular trip.So i am sure the service could do with more support,I would gladly reccomend the service to anyone wanting to get down to patts,quickly and much more importantly, safely.I do have to say i have had more than my fair share of white knuckle rides with the taxis,who incidentaly will charge you 1200bht+ if they can get away with it...........happy motoring

I am doing the same as you, already booked my seats for 400 baht for 2 of us saving me 700 baht (about £14)

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

yes it is, the price has gone up to 200 baht though

they are picking me up sundaymorning, and i am all the way up on soi khao noi

Just an update....The price now is 200 baht..rest all is same..admin pls update the first post..so that guys dont get confused and think they are paying high...it is same for everyone 200 baht

i will be going this friday..so came to know about the changes

Edited by lavista4u

• 2 weeks later...

I,m booking for this bus, 200 bahts is peanuts to me but think of that, 1500 bahts for taxi but i pay 200 bahts for bus that leaves 1200 leftovers for a boom boom in Soi 6... Happy days.. I,m arriving within two days from today....

Edited by jocky king

Thank you Sponge Bob for your information about Bell Bus service from Airport to Guesthouse in Pattaya.... Got the bus last sat morning as ordered.. 30 people on the bus at Gate 7 , Broughy us down to Pattaya Bus Station and they had few mini bus to bring us down to our hotels... All for 200 bahts.. A fantastic service I ever went.... One hour and 20mins to get to Pattaya from the Airport... Use that service to see for yourself and you will be delighted....