IGNORED

Alan Bolton Property Consultants

ABPC

Hi,

This is a new topic in which we will be uploading a JPG image of the advert that we display in the Pattaya Mail every week.

The Pattaya Mail is published on a Friday, however we intend to upload here on a Wednesday or Thursday in order that the membership can get a headstart of what's on offer.

For all your property requirements, be it rental or purchase; house or condo from all around Pattaya, please feel free to give us a call on 038 416 728-9 and mention where you saw the ad.

Alternatively, you can contact us via E-mail or PM through this board.

Thanks,

ABPC

Hi,

I have a condo to sell in Pattaya. If you are interested I can send you all information you need.

Greetings

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

• 4 years later...

Just so you know, I found ABPC to be unprofessional, immature and generally big twats. Although the website is professionally done, the owner and his staff are interested in one thing only..how to make a quick buck off of you and are not focused on professional service. They were arrogant and in my mind they must have been in Thailand too long causing them to have the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

Just so you know, I found ABPC to be unprofessional, immature and generally big twats. Although the website is professionally done, the owner and his staff are interested in one thing only..how to make a quick buck off of you and are not focused on professional service. They were arrogant and in my mind they must have been in Thailand too long causing them to have the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

I have been looking for a "professional" relator and was considering using this one. I was extremely impressed with the website (I am of the opinion that if you can not set up a good web site then maybe there are other things that are not dealt with properly).

Please can you tell me what issues you found that gave you concern as I would not wish to deal with a (bad relator).

If you would not wish to post it in open forum then please PM me.

Best Regards

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I have rented through them before and found them to be generally helpful. Don't rely on their website listings, these will be out of date, go into their offices and sit down with one of their chaps...

I have no clue if they are good or not. Nut I do know their websight has some old listings. Like MINE.

I listed mine for "too much" intentionally. If I get it fine, if not I'll keep it. never heard a word and I think it's still there.

Not their fault it hasn't drawn interest but you'd think they would do something. Like contact me. Of course I could walk across the street and introduce myself to them since the man who took my listing passed away.

• 1 month later...

all the estate agents keep the old listings up,,,, just sucks you in

then they offer you "similar" properties to the one you enquire about,

TBH i had dealings with alan bolton property before and found the service to be good,

I find that it does not matter what country you are in the majority of Real estate people are on par with used car salesman and especially in Patts they are only interested in making a quick dollar and not so much interested in customer service.

all the estate agents keep the old listings up

Many do not do so intentionally. Often owners will list their properties with as many agents as possible, but fail to let them know when they have sold or rented it, so the listing stays up. Personally, I removed 4 listings from my company's website in the last two days because I found out the properties are no longer available. I found out they were not available because I called the owners because I had clients interested in them.