IGNORED

Taxi Depot - Third Road - Next to Diamond Badminton Court

TrevorSea

Does anyone have the telephone number of this place/company. I know it starts 038 but don't know the rest.

Reason for request is that I have been relying on three individual owner/drivers for local trips, to bus station, hospital etc. And they have all let me down in the past week resulting in a missed bus (excuse - overslept), a missed hospital appointment ( I'm on  back from airport) and being late for a restaurant booking (no excuse as didn't pick up phone). All these were trips booked at least 24 hours in advance.

I now want to deal with a firm that has a tad more contingency!

Live for the moment. Tomorrow may not come.

It's the

UDOMDATH SERVICE CO., LTD

Telephone Numbers

038-713537

038-050176

087-613-6027

084-869-9232

Copy of business card attached.

Taxi Card.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Despite all these numbers, they still let us down. Ended up having to send GF out on the motorbike to search for an empty taxi at 7am and only just made the bus to Issan. That was after phoning the number listed the previous day (24 hours before) being given the number of an individual driver, contacting him, making a booking for 6.45am and confirming it with him once again before turning in (8 hours before).

Next  morning 6.45 no taxi, phoned driver - phone turned off - telephoned office - phone turned off hence search with the motorbike.

Does anyone have the number of a reliable, local taxi/cab firm good for business in Pattaya. I already have very good arrangements for the airports and Bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...

Butler, yes they're great for Swampy and Bangkok and long distance but to just cut across Patts they are not that interested especially if an airport run comes their way.

I did manage to get one last week using the UDOMDATH number. No advance booking, just called at 6.30am for a 7pm pickup, however he refused to use the meter and it was 350 baht for about 7km!

Archived