IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden – Progress Report 2

PattayaPete

Thanks Pete ...

My 4 mates and I will be there in a week ... Look forward to saying "HI" and enjoying the bar, just one thing ... where the hell is it ... no map on your website.

It´s the first bar( out on the pier) on the right hand side going towards Walkingstreet from beach rd.

(at least i think so by the look af the pictures) :Whistle:

*)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Looks like your actually doing it and not just hot air like most people..Your location is right..Ive seen many close due to bad location and Greed..Hi prices run off customers forever..You never get back a lost customer and Im an X-Pat here..Be fair and get rich slowly and you will survive this competitive business..Good luck..I will drop in soon Mr Pete.

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

MrOne.

There is a map on the site. It's in the "About" section. Perhaps not the most informative name for it. I'll think of something better. To save you looking it up, here it is.

296238-45.gif

Roil. you are welcome to pick my brains. I doubt you will find much of any use in there but certainly, pick away.

Kiniyow. Your name matches your post :Good_Post: . Don't worry, we will be keeping it real with beers from 45 baht and top shelf around 65 baht. We have already had a few customers complain that their bill was too small - really.

We are getting serious from Monday with some really cheap prices and a way for us to pay half your bar fine if you can't find a suitable freelancer. Details coming soon.

Edited by PattayaPete

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

i get into town Monday morning Pete,so i will pop in Monday afternoon, cant wait. :ThankGod1: