Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to meet white cougar/milf/mature at Pattaya

Elendil

Do you know where to meet white alone milf (european, american...) at Pattaya? Actually there are some milf tourist, lot's of them are with their husband, and i'd like to fuck with one of them during my next trip on march. I guess I can meet them on the beach (jomtien?...)...

Have you ever chat up with her?

Sorry for my english level :GoldenSmile1:

Why would you want to do that in pattaya?

id rather jerk off.

Now this is a question I've not heard before on here. 

Well done. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I'd rather sandpaper my balls

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Would it not make sense to go to Europe or USA.

I may be daft but I doubt White MILF's think I will go to Pattaya to get laid as no competition there from LBFM!!!

Loving it on Soi 6

I think Ibiza sounds more like your destination of choice...

I'm from Paris, and i regulary met milf here. Of course I go to Pattaya to have sex with thai girls but I'd like to meet one foreign milf in Pattaya to fuck

Congrats mate. That was one of my goal in Patts too. I met some of them in BKK. In patts, you may find them at gems world. I hunted one by complimenting. It is also very probable that you can meet with them at central festival mall between 14:00 - 17:00. They come there for shopping.They also like regular tourist things. You can find her in Million year stone park and crocodile farm.

How to get them / attract them is up to you. Everyone has their own tactics. 

Congrats mate. That was one of my goal in Patts too. I met some of them in BKK. In patts, you may find them at gems world. I hunted one by complimenting. It is also very probable that you can meet with them at central festival mall between 14:00 - 17:00. They come there for shopping.They also like regular tourist things. You can find her in Million year stone park and crocodile farm.

What are some of yours?

i have read some twisted shit but this is a fetish too far . white milfs in patts !!!! dude you need treatment , nah only kidding whatever floats your boat bro .

just hit some hotel bars at the nice resorts, i'm sure you'll find some milfs hanging out by the pool alone while their husbands sneak out to Soi 6.

but my personal reaction to your question : why. god why? That's like coming to pattaya and saying "hey where can i find a dreary job to work at in pattaya. preferably with snowy weather."

I honestly dont see the issue. After banging spinners time after time, I start to crave some big asses and titties, that's my ideal milf. When I think of milf I think of: wifey, lisa ann... I would happily bang a hot milf in pattaya.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

thanks a lot dude for your advices. I'll probably chat up on central festival but not at year stone park.

I honestly dont see the issue. After banging spinners time after time, I start to crave some big asses and titties, that's my ideal milf. When I think of milf I think of: wifey, lisa ann... I would happily bang a hot milf in pattaya.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

You know the truth, God give you the knowledge, the way to follow! Cougars are the best!! Lisa Ann is amaaaazing !!!! Emma Starr, Nikki Benz, Sandee Westgate, Deauxma... are stunners too.

All mermbers who think we are mad i only have one thing to say : you don't know what you are missing !!

what ever floats your boat

I've got a mate (a well seasoned pattaya visitor) whose trip isn't complete if he doesn't shag a black girl before he goes back home

That is weird kinky shit man.

Like anywhere in the world - apart from Pattaya.

Maybe at Mixx club you could pick up a white Russian female.  Again, weird kinky shit.....

Best bet would be the beach  mid afternoon

Wear your best budgie smugglers

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

Cruise around on baht buses.  Especially around Central on Second Road.  Note, 70% will be Russians so brush up on your Siberian.

I will NEVER get tired of thai female pocket rockets. NEVER EVER.

• 2 weeks later...

I met two ladies last trip(,was in their early forties) sitting in the restaurant at Sutus Court.They were both from Manchester England and very chatty,not bad looking either.Any how has a few beers

and a laugh with them and it turns out they were in Thailand with a few other farang ladies and were looking for a good time.They told me they had been to the Thai Disco at the begining of Walking Street and had met some Thai chaps, there it turns out they had a really enjoyable night.After a while my wife turns up (thai) and we all have a few more beers and a laugh.Later that night whilst

talking with the missus she tells me that many falung ladies come to Thailand for boom boom.with Thai men, and if falung man can do falung lady can do same same.Must say when I first came to

Pattaya twelve years ago I hardly ever saw any falung ladies,now there are many.

Good to know! Thanks mate

Thaï disco is the name of the nightclub??

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Elendil, with Thai girls getting all the action there should be some desparate housewives on the beach or stolling the malls.    Not sure why go to Pattaya to pick-up white woman or why a white woman would go to Pattaya to get picked-up.    You may need to look like Brad Pitt to play that game.

Archived