IGNORED

FLB Closeout Sale until Sunday Jan 19, 2014

MM

FLB is closing out its stock of whiskeys and beers.

All name brand beers Heineken, Tiger, San Miguel and others for 60 baht a bottle. 

Imported spirits (JW, JD, Bombay etc) for no more than 100b, but most around 80 baht. 

Premium imported Mexican tequilas (Patron) no more than 100b.

Come to FLB and get the cheapest, best, drinks in the Walking Street area.

We might even be beating prices all over town for our spirits. 

Close out stock sale will last until Sunday, Jan 19.

Come on you guys in Pattaya...time is running out.

We all know about "Happy Hours" in Pattaya. They might have cheap beer on sale like Chang and Leo, but seldom Heineken or Tiger..but even if they do, when they have gin, vodka, whiskey and rum on Happy Hour, they inevitably are the cheap Thai spirits that can be bought for less than 300 baht/bottle. 

This sale is unique in that we are discounting the top name imported brands. There are no cheap local variants. You order by name..Bombay, Grey Goose, Jack Daniels, Malibu, Captain Morgan, Hennessy Cognac, Bailey's Irish Cream...the real thing. 

Who knows when you will get a chance to drink top quality imported spirits at these prices again...except in the comfort of your home tongue.png

The more of you show up, the more fun it will be.

Right now, the selection is great...while supplies last.

I'm not a drinker, so I don't want to take this stuff home.

They are really good prices some are beating my prices i predict your bar is going to be very busy in the next few days. 

Good luck with the future

Chris 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Archived