IGNORED

SEO service needed

jgaskin

Hello

I am looking for someone to seo a couple of london based sash window repair and double glazing sites for me

Any recommendations woukd be greatly appreciated

Regards James

If you can do HTML, you can do most of on-site SEO yourself, which should be enough to rank well with a local business.

Then add some adwords advertising, et voilà!

Some hints:

http://backlinko.com/on-page-seo

http://moz.com/learn/seo/on-page-factors

Thanks i tried html and failed badly, my boss does it all himself at the moment so cant be that hard

I'll check those links

Am i being realistic in finding someone who can rank well for terms like 'sash window repairs london' for a reasonable monthly payment

Thanks i tried html and failed badly, my boss does it all himself at the moment so cant be that hard

I'll check those links

Am i being realistic in finding someone who can rank well for terms like 'sash window repairs london' for a reasonable monthly payment

if you think you can pay someone and rank well without doing your homework about on-page SEO first, then you are mistaken.

• 1 month later...

yep on page optimization is not going to work - you need links links links (from credible sources!)

Just had a look at the top 10 results on Google for sash window repairs London, and its full of keyword domains (sashrepairs.co.uk, london-sashrepairs.com,sash-windows-london.com). That tells me its a weak field - not competitive, and easy to get good rankings for. In fact if you had a similar keyword domain, you should be able to rank alongside them without too much effort.

jgaskin

If you only service business in a local area or just your country, you would do well to check out what Google Adwords could offer you in terms of bang for your bucks.

Archived