Elendil

Ladyboy at Soi Buakhao

dirtyslag
You're not doing yourself any favours there, dirtyslag, agreeing with old Sinbad!

Thank god for that ...

Last night I watched fight club,and I thought you were my alter ego Tyler durden...

Only joking mucker!

A pleasure to meet a like minded monger like myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elendil

She hangs about at the junction of soi honey/soi bukhao. Absolute stunner. If you sit in the bar called Coffee & Beer (owned by katesiree so really cheap beer) you can get to know her.

There's a small soi just up from there that leads to soi xcite. She is at the ladyboy bar down there late on and is great for a laugh. Happy to show you her new "puppies".

I'll be paying her a visit I think next week!!

She hangs about at the junction of soi honey/soi bukhao. Absolute stunner. If you sit in the bar called Coffee & Beer (owned by katesiree so really cheap beer) you can get to know her.

There's a small soi just up from there that leads to soi xcite. She is at the ladyboy bar down there late on and is great for a laugh. Happy to show you her new "puppies".

Lucky man !!!

Thanks for all your details. I hope i'll meet her during my next trip on march. Anyone know her age??    :Question:

cuzzy

Is the Hotdog lady still on the other side of the steps ??

I search Pattaya high and low for a decent hotdog, hard to find. Hard to find.

sinbad5

Is the Hotdog lady still on the other side of the steps ??

I search Pattaya high and low for a decent hotdog, hard to find. Hard to find.

I think "Boy" may have what you're looking for.

peewee69

is that a lady boy at spaghetti place? I've spent a lot of time drawling over her while having a subway and often think would it be possible to bf her while she's working

sinbad5

is that a lady boy at spaghetti place? I've spent a lot of time drawling over her while having a subway and often think would it be possible to bf her while she's working

Yes, named "Boy" ironically. She seems okay to me and I've exchanged pleasantries with her when having a spag bol and a beer there. I don't know if she's for sale, but don't assume everyone who works in Pattaya is, even the ladyboys!

Elendil

Yes, named "Boy" ironically. She seems okay to me and I've exchanged pleasantries with her when having a spag bol and a beer there. I don't know if she's for sale, but don't assume everyone who works in Pattaya is, even the ladyboys!

He looks cute !! I'll definetely have a look aroud Soi buakhao to chat with some LB or more. Sorry Taen Mo, i'll begin with "your" spaguetti girl" !!    :Clap8:

stefanpw

I know him( her ). I go next door every night for roast beef and gravy roll. 

world wide boy

have a look in pooks bar it full of them

wilco318

Well

I don't know, but the intersection of Soi Buakhow and Soi Diana Inn is a hotspot for LBs after midnight.

DON'T f*ck with the Spaghetti Girl, She's MINE!

If I ever decide..........to..............

Well, you know what I mean.

She, er He is very hot as are some of the others in the video.

With a body and puppies like that she, er he is definetaly enough to make mne turn I think

kiroy

If you like that one, here is another from the feed that should really get you going.. It's from Soi6-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fhyksch6Pg&list=UU-mO4d5vJ8m1joAwRtUT38w&feature=c4-overview

To be honest, I've only ever been down Soi 6-1 a couple of times and it's nowhere near as bad as some people have said. There's a salon there that is usually full of all types.. One of the girls I know from Red Point was in there getting her hair done, the girls at Red Point sent me there to get her.. Interesting place.. hahaha

Elendil

If you like that one, here is another from the feed that should really get you going.. It's from Soi6-1

http://www.youtube.c...ure=c4-overview

To be honest, I've only ever been down Soi 6-1 a couple of times and it's nowhere near as bad as some people have said. There's a salon there that is usually full of all types.. One of the girls I know from Red Point was in there getting her hair done, the girls at Red Point sent me there to get her.. Interesting place.. hahaha

Nice video !! Lots of silicon boobs !!!!

However the white shorty LB at 1:30 is so..... h...euh ugly !! OMFG.

kendouk

I'm sure she told me her name was Noy. Very pleasant to chat to, good English. Although I'm told she can be a bit more spikey at 3am when she's dealing with her umpteenth drunken pass from a farang of the evening :)

uploadfromtaptalk1389917366795.jpg

sinbad5

I'm sure she told me her name was Noy. Very pleasant to chat to, good English. Although I'm told she can be a bit more spikey at 3am when she's dealing with her umpteenth drunken pass from a farang of the evening :)

Noi makes more sense than Boy. I must've misheard it.

Edited by sinbad5

nice to visit

From memory we now have to keep an eye out for the orange juice girl, the burger woman, the LB in black dress and the spaghetti girl in this area. 

wilco318

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fhyksch6Pg&list=UU-mO4d5vJ8m1joAwRtUT38w&feature=c4-overview

Yep You were right on there. Tall, Skinny, Big Boobs and oozing sex.

robw

No............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

But what's your Avatar doing later?

:HaHaHa1:

Vespa

Another stunner!

vjcisco1

I'm not fan about ladyboys but I found a video where you can see ladyboys at soi buakhao (my future hotel location !!) that reconsider my attraction. The ladyboy with blackdress is sooooo hot !!!! Have you ever met her??

mqdefault.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKuxJ3ueObk

If you are not a fan of ladyboys, but now you say you may reconsider, then why not invite one to your room. Have he/she undress and unfold little charlie. If you still like him, then you know what you like. For me, the only dick, I want to see is my own. But if you have no problem with another male organ besides your own, then you are good to go. That is the great thing about that place, you can be want you want to be.

peewee69

Yes noy..i got chatting to her while having some spag 4 in the morning after liverpool thumped the blues 4-0 ...she asjed if she could cum back to mine when she had finished...i was very drunk..and declined ..a couple more beers and i would of..

next time trip

Elendil

Hey Sagittarius have you met her on january ? If yes, tell us

sagitarius123

Hey Elendil.

I was sitting in Katesiree having a beer and saw her walking past. Was about to call her over when a couple of rowdy ruskies outside made a smartass comment to her. She went crazy and threw water and punches at them. I guessed that it was best not to bother!!!!

( My "quote" button doesn't work now..... Any clues)???

Elendil

Hey Elendil.

I was sitting in Katesiree having a beer and saw her walking past. Was about to call her over when a couple of rowdy ruskies outside made a smartass comment to her. She went crazy and threw water and punches at them. I guessed that it was best not to bother!!!!

( My "quote" button doesn't work now..... Any clues)???

I don't know why your "quote"button doesn't work. It works for me. Write a message to moderator

Hahahhaha. She was angry !! Yes i guess you took the right decision but you didn't try barfine her later?

I'll try to meet her on my next trip on march.