IGNORED

Thai wife with less than 6 months on passport

no1gig

Hi Everyone ,

Were (the misses niper and myself) coming over the beginning of March from the UK and i have just checked our passports and realized the better half's Thai passport runs out end of May. i know from the UK you need 6 months on your passport to enter Thailand but does that apply to Thai's? rather renew it it in BKK than here, thanks for your help in advance. cant call the Embassy until a week Monday as i'm away and it would be helpful to know if i need to make plans for a trip down to the smoke. thanks again Nick

The Thais will view her as coming home so the 6 months validity is not required.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

As she's still on a Thai passport , no problem . 

Thanks i was hoping that was the case, didn't want to get told at Birmingham Airport i'd have to go alone 555

But you will need a new passport before flying back to the UK . 

after speaking to the home office today the UK isn't one of those country's that you need six months on your passport to enter. surprise surprise.....

Archived