IGNORED

Where can I get a cheap cell phone in Pattaya for a month?

HappyGoLuckyUSA

I want to buy a cheap cell phone with like a few hundred minutes to use when I am in Pattaya for 3-4 weeks.  Where is a legitimate, honest place where I can accomplish this?  Just need for phone calls, don't need text or internet or any of that junk...just to call other thai phone numbers...

Buy one for 600 baht 

Powerbuy in Central Dept store,  get a Samsing for about 500 baht, then go to 7-11 to get a sim card and credit

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Tukcom pattaya tai, dozens of phone shops there, huge variety of phones, they will set it up for you and then you can top up as needed from 7-11. If you cant Figure out how to to top it up, sit down for a beer somewhere and for the price of a drink you'll find someone willing to help

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

• 3 weeks later...

Like the poster's above said Tukcom...its near Walking Street.  I don't know how cheap you wanna go I would suggest you once you get your Thai sim card you try to use promo codes from the website i have included.

http://www.ais.co.th/12call/en/promotion_special.html

You can get a touch screen pretty cheap at Tukcom my advice is look for the "google play" logo app in the phone to know it can connect to the google app store.  They sell alot of java based phones there that looks nice but you can't add apps like "viber" or "whatsapp" "facebook" which will save you money on texting but also alot of the girls use apps like that now.

You can negotiate the price down 1500-2000 baht can get a decent android based touch screen phone.

Powerbuy in Central Dept store,  get a Samsing for about 500 baht, then go to 7-11 to get a sim card and credit

Sounds kinda simple, think I'll look into doing this myself.

Sounds kinda simple, think I'll look into doing this myself.

If you buy a "Load" from a 7/11 the staff will enter it for you, no charge.

Tukcom pattaya tai, dozens of phone shops there, huge variety of phones, they will set it up for you and then you can top up as needed from 7-11. If you cant Figure out how to to top it up, sit down for a beer somewhere and for the price of a drink you'll find someone willing to help
to top off just tell the 7/11 person how much u want in ( 100-500bt .etc etc ) and tell them to put in phone for you. Don't need to think about doing anything .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Archived