IGNORED

transportation between hotels

jennings

This trip instead of staying the whole trip at one hotel in Pattaya, I'm planning to stay in a couple of different areas. One being Jomtien for a few nights.

Do you guys use a taxi service like Mr.T.  Or just have your hotel get you a taxi. Also approx. what price should I expect to  pay for Pattaya to Jomtien.  And for just transferring between hotels in Pattaya. 

bahtbus 20 baht?

Have the hotel call a taxi - and make sure it's a driver who is willing to use his meter!

If you travel light, I would do as the previous poster suggested.

I'm doing the same next week, few days in Pattaya, few days in Jontiem.

I'm just planning to get the bahtbus, hadn't even considered using a taxi to be honest

Unless you've so much luggage you literally can't carry it for more than a few minutes, take a baht bus

Thanks guys, I know about the baht bus, but I was looking for more info. on taxi's/hired car options. What I should stated in my op is that sometimes I have sciatica problems(presently). Trying to look into more transportation options other than the bus.

tl.  The way my back has been acting up. I wouldn't be getting on a motorbike taxi with or without luggage.  555

Did that once in Pattaya, from Soi 6 to Buakhow. Just called Mr T and i think it was 150 or 200 Bath. No problem.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

Archived