IGNORED

The Vault - A Great Place to Stay

JJ Mal

When I stay in The Vault.. I feel... "I am free"... But... "I am protected same as I stay in my brother's home" This is the PHouse Room I was staying during my last 03 trips.. The owner Mike is a wonderful person.

DSC02454.JPGDSC02455.JPGDSC02456.JPGDSC02457.JPGDSC02458.JPGDSC02459.JPGDSC02460.JPGDSC02461.JPGDSC02462.JPGDSC02463.JPGDSC02464.JPGDSC02465.JPGDSC02466.JPGDSC02467.JPGDSC02468.JPG  

End of August 2013.. But I had to stay in a Long Room... Mike upgraded my Room to a PHouse room free of charge..because I am a regular customer... but my TGF not wanted to stay in a big room... She said too big room is not 'warm'.. :) He was suprised...

Seems real nice and I have read many times mike the owner is a plus. I have them on a short list of possible places to stay the only thing is that it is a little high, not saying it is over priced or not worth it but not sure if I want to pay that much

I stay here especially because of the great qualities of Mike and this place is extremely guest friendly. My TGF and me frequently decide to barfine girls for a 3 some. Once I Barfined 04 girls from Peppermint + my TGF no problem.

That was the big reasons I was thinking of it because I will be goin in May or June and this will be my first solo adventure so thought it might be a good place

If you are new to the town this place is great.. When I was staying for the first time in The Vault (6th trip but felt many things to learn) Mike introduced me to a friend name Daniel. He is a great guy..very popular in Gogos. He introduced me in to many upper ranked gogos and still I am maintaining that friendship with those Mamasans and the staff. Being a South Asian man his assistance was very helpful me to enter in to those gogos. Mike will help you in many ways for sure.

• 1 month later...

Just booked The Vault again for 10 days 27th March - 6th April  :GoldenSmile1:

Getting to patts the week after you JJ, how much is the room going for?

• 7 months later...

This from their Facebook page today.

5 hrs · 

Ok guys the end of an era is coming To a close. As of December 1st the Vault will close its doors. Thanks again for the good times. I will make a personal face book for Michael and close this and the vault hotel FB. Send msg if you would like to keep in touch. The Vault hotel THAI CHICKS ROCK!!! God Bless you...

UnlikeUnlike ·  · Share

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived