Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Hammer

Some Cherry Bar Girls

noidea

From the sound of it i will be getting sloppy 115ths but out of sight out of mind...I just want to get in there and motorboat those things :wub:

farang1

The boobs on the hottie in white are visisbly fake. I like the girl in yellow. What is her name? I would like to ask for her when I'm in Patts in the near future.

Ozarkbuddy

I must of been looped,but walking up Soi 8 to my hotel I stoped at the Cherry Bar.There were only 3 girls working. where old and the third was young and ugly but I was horny.Bar fined the young one.we went to my hotel room,where she? showered.She? came out of the bathroom.I looked at her? I was floored first she had NO tits at all and she had the funnyest pussy.It looked man made.I sent her back to the bar.I said no thanks.I'll rather jerk off.She? is the 9th pic from the top in red dress. Hammer I hope you have replaced Her?

spacex
I'd bang about 3 of them at most, other than that its a freak show.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some may find these women attractive others not. The point is you shouldn't knock someone elses definition of beauty.Whatever floats your boat is ok with me even if different to my own standards or definition of beauty. I assume this is a forum for all, regardless of taste or eye for beauty. Personally they are not my taste but I ain't gonna knock the guys who do nlike them. Maybe you could post some women that are to your taste so we may compare?

Peterk

First of all Adam did not claim they were stunners! At least 5 -7 are good looking girls i know 2 of them and i don't see any freaks.

I don't know if you have ever been to Thailand if you have name me 1 bar where more than 50% of the girls are really good looking!

Mongus

298372-51.jpg

Very nice indeed.

seanmacsean

have to agree with you.some damn fine looking girls there.now where is the nearest travel agent!

duck69

nice pix adam,do have more of this?

the tg in yellow is very hot.

greetings to mamasan,she's hot to!

duck69

FREAKSHOW? when you bang 3 off them, then this is no freakshow!

you are a newbie,and after 10 years you stil would be a newbie. :wub:

derekh

Cherry bar always has a few decent looking girls to take home for the night, be there in September and hoping girl in white shirt is there still

dstar

hopefully get back there november.

telmah

Was at the Cherry Bar party last night,the place was packed.Had a great night from what i can remember of it.

There are some really pretty girls there,others less so.

But what they all have is a great attitude to ensuring the customer has a good time as well as enjoying the night themselves.

iron

lovely pics of the girls,will visit in oct,best wishes.

everready

has the renovated cherry bar opened yet ??? or are these girls from cherry bar 2 ???

Edited by everready

Ozarkbuddy

Ive asked many times about the old Cherry bar.I even PM'ed Adam with No responce! I guess I will just spend my money in other bars!

everready
Ive asked many times about the old Cherry bar.I even PM'ed Adam with No responce! I guess I will just spend my money in other bars!

give him a chance mate , from all i read he is a top guy and i can only assume he is up to his neck trying to get everything ready in the old cherry bar