IGNORED

Some Cherry Bar Girls

Hammer

Here are a few pictures of some of the girls working at the Cherry Bar at the moment..

285921-53.jpg

285921-54.jpg

285921-55.jpg

285921-56.jpg

285921-57.jpg

285921-58.jpg

285921-59.jpg

285921-60.jpg

285921-61.jpg

285921-62.jpg

285921-63.jpg

285921-64.jpg

285921-65.jpg

285921-66.jpg

285921-67.jpg

285921-68.jpg

They would love to see you soon.

the girls looks like they can work in a gogo no problem.. nice pics.. thank you very much....

mamasan/manager is beautiful!!!!!!

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Some sweet looking girls work there Hammer. Thanks for sharing these lovely ladies.

Great looking girl with a nice pair of tits, might have to have a session with her when I'm back in town, Thanks for posting Adam.

orig_Cherry_Girl__4_.jpg

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Any chance you can pass on a message for me to this girl....The message being that I love her :001_Sawasdee:

orig_Cherry_Girl__4_.jpg

Show me any woman, and I'll show you the bloke thats sick of rooting her!

Adam: Looking good M8. Will be interested in seeing how many of these will still be there when I arrive in the fall. Thanks for the update on the ladies. Cheers

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

some very nice pics adam! who is she btw:

287171-7.jpg

looks like she'll become quite popular? :rolleyes:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Tip top Adam mate... look forward to seeing you and all your lovely girls in june!

be honest...numbers 10,11 and 14 ARE guys,right?

One out of three...

First time I've ever seen Nam described as a ladyboy :rolleyes:

Edited by rolyshark

hammer the belfast boys r bck on the 17th keep me the 1 in the yellow top haha shes getn my hammer

I'd bang about 3 of them at most, other than that its a freak show.

Nice pictures, thanks ! Where is the Cherry Bar ? WS ?

soi 8 mate, on the right coming from beach road, good bar, worth a visit.

As I have noted elsewhere, the several times I visited Cherry Bar last summer there was nothing going on inside the bar. I certainly would have noticed these beauties. I'll give it another try in the near future.

With an attitude like that its probably best you stay away.

Personal opinions aside. There are many other bars to choose from.

We consider it impolite and rude when a member post pictures and another knocks them. I know quite a few of those ladies. I assure you there is no "Freak Show" there.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Personal opinions aside. There are many other bars to choose from.

We consider it impolite and rude when a member post pictures and another knocks them. I know quite a few of those ladies. I assure you there is no "Freak Show" there.

Co-sign. That was totally un-called for.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

Posts like that will ensure that you stay a newbie and wont be elevated to trusted for a very long time.

I have met most of the girls in the pics and there aint a freak amongst them.

Testicles

I'll have to sample some of these goods in June. Thanks for posting.

Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too. -H.L. Mencken

The one is the white top is a hottie.

I tried to BF a girl once from the cherry bar but it didnt turn out well....

We agreed on me paying BF and LT price and I told her we were going to go on to Walking Street to have a

few beers down there and get some food. She said she wanted to stay and have me come back and get her..

I made sure to repeat what she said and asked if thats what she wanted, and she said yes.. I told her that

I think i would find another lady then, and that was that. She sat with me till i payed the bill and I said goodbye.

I was walking down the soi to beach road.. While walking, i saw a cutie that was working at the bar next door.

I came up to her, told her i would pay BF and 1000 LT and she needed to decide if she wanted to go, but had to decide right now... She agreed.

I went back to the Cherry Bar a few nights later, and same girl was there but with customer.. She came over and greeted me and said hello and

went back to her customer. Didnt see her in this round of pics.. I think i have only seen her in 1 picture... o well =)

The partys you guys throw look fun, maybe next time when im down, there will be another =)

Lou

Edited by Pdxlou