IGNORED

Kosa Hotel Khon kaen

malct

I have been looking at the Kosa hotel Khon kaen and i can get a nights stay for £18 and £25 with Breakfast and then i read reviews saying that you get a Free Breakfast. Can you tell me if they do a free breakfast because it would be pointless paying a travel agent for breakfast if its free.

We stayed at SF Biz last year but for a extra £4 a night, I can get a pool area to relax by.
Anyone with advice on this hotel?

Looking at the review below, the hotel as all forms of relaxation lol

(Interesting hotel with a brothel adjoining the hotel on the first floor. the location is great and the rooms are OK. The rooms in the main hotel are better than those in the annex would rate about a 2. The food rates about a 3+. BUT it is all very inexpensive.)

Stayed at this hotel about a year ago I think 1200bht for the night including breakfast which is ok, not great. The hotel is right in the heart of the city  near the bars,restaurants & shopping centers. hotel is a little old now but the rooms are fine & i thought good value for money

Booked in for 5 nights and looking forward to it. #

Paid 900 Baht a night, So not bad.

Paid heaps more when I was there.

Noisy. Old. Location is Good. Parking is away from hotel.

Breakfast was good.

Wouldnt stay there again.

Pullman hotel is much bigger and more Expensive again.

Favourite Place is PIMAN GARDENS......havent got the details, but a great place to stay.

If you're staying at Mahasarakham...definitely recommend Taksila(some spell it Takasila).......amazing attention to detail!!

Enjoy Isaan. Khon Kaen is a Great Spot.  Rad Disco/Pub is great...and lots of others as well.

Cheers

H888

• 1 month later...

Staying at the Kosa hotel, wifi crap, Just got on line after 4 hours!!!  

Checked out the message place, 850 Baht for a 2 hour oil, Lady's, well if you can call them ladys, have numbers on there T shirts, Checked out the room, have Sofa, bath and double bed, The guy who was running it didn't speak much english, so i think for 850baht for 2 hours maybe only be a oil massage. Not sure if i will use the service!!! but they do foot massage too!!!!

malct

Check out the Blues Bar while you are in KK just a short walk from that hotel. IMO one of the best bars in the area

checked out the massage place, 650 for 2 hour oil, picked a young lady, taken to the room, waited 15 minutes for her to come back , looked a very dirty bed and the room was filthy, Mirror on the head board,  Message it self was very basic, Lady was trying to talk English to me all the time, so no relaxation, Finished the message and noted the time, it was 20 minutes short of the 2 hours and thats not including the 15 minutes she left me waiting, went to pay, and she asked for a tip, I told her that her tip was a early finish of 20 minutes, I think in total it was about a 1 hour 10 minute massage.

Noted another spa called valentines at the side of the pullman, looks expensive.

Thank you for the tip on the blues bar, we have enjoyed to evenings in the bar over the last 2 nights, Tried other bars, but the blues bar has a better atmosphere and nice decor. (Good music on Monday playing the Black eye peas)

Went to severns corner but very quite there plus playing pool with a ball short was not so good.

Also tried My bar and erics bar.

A lot quieter this year compared to last April apart from the mosquitoes, There out in force  

Other Info. 

The Lighthouse restaurant is quite good and used the bangkok back exchange to change money at no charge saving on the ATM charges.

I have just stayed at the Glacier hotel. Nice , clean and modern.  1 min walk to Rad club. Think I paid 1400 a night.

Boss time bar is on the corner of the road opposite Rad club.  Imo the best bar in the area.

Wine 22 bar was very swanky and had some great food there.

Some lovely looking girls around.

• 4 months later...

The restaurant out the front of the Kosa hotel is very good and cheap. I stayed at both the Glacier and the Pullman, both great hotels.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 11 months later...

The Boss Grand Tower is the best in Khon Kaen for me.....499 baht and nice position near bars pub e disco

Sawadee krap

Stayed in the SF Biz during April, It caters mainly for Japanese and has its own karaoke bar with VIP rooms as well has other rooms, Seen some stunners coming out at night when i was getting in at night.

SF Biz is a bit of a hit or miss but well worth the 500 Baht a night.

• 3 years later...
On 20/02/2014 at 00:20, dan boy said:

I have just stayed at the Glacier Hotel. Nice , clean and modern.  1 min walk to Rad club. Think I paid 1400 a night.

Boss time bar is on the corner of the road opposite Rad club.  Imo the best bar in the area.

Wine 22 bar was very swanky and had some great food there.

Some lovely looking girls around.

did all the places u mentioned have girls available for take out?

were u able to find a date over at Rad?

Archived