Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flight change madness

The Kid Kabugle

My TGF is here on holiday and I'm trying to change her flight home which was booked directly with the airline.

It's only costing £9 to change but cannot be done online or over the phone. They say I have to visit their head office in London to pay in person.

I explained that this would mean buying return flights to London from Belfast and would not be convenient. They basically said "you're all out of luck then"

Has anyone ever heard of or experienced this before? It doesnt seem right to me.

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

Which airline are you with?

Did u ask can u pay in dublin would save u flying to london seems a bit odd to me

It's with Air India -good idea, thanks I'll check if they have a Dublin office.

But if you can pay by credit card when you book, why not now?

I've never heard the like of it.

Neither have i but i never flew with air india either best of luck hope it works out its cheap enough to change ticket

My TGF is here on holiday and I'm trying to change her flight home which was booked directly with the airline.

It's only costing £9 to change but cannot be done online or over the phone. They say I have to visit their head office in London to pay in person.

I explained that this would mean buying return flights to London from Belfast and would not be convenient. They basically said "you're all out of luck then"

Has anyone ever heard of or experienced this before? It doesnt seem right to me.

Air India suck the shit out of dead tramps asses.........

It's with Air India -good idea, thanks I'll check if they have a Dublin office.

But if you can pay by credit card when you book, why not now?

I've never heard the like of it.

Air India

Good luck

Thanks for your comments guys, end of the story I sent an email asking WTF then they sent me one back saying call us on 1 of these numbers. I called the first number and it was answered by (choosing my words carefully here) a non EU national male who said there were no economy seats so I must pay to upgrade to business class. I hung up the phone and called the other number which was answered by a UK national, who changed the flight dates & said "Thats no problem sir, there are no charges".

I wouldn't rush to use Air India again, but it could've been worse.

Air India suck the shit out of dead tramps asses.........

Fantastic 55555555 think we will take your word and not ask to see proof on this! Lol thanks

<p>

Archived