franco cozzo

Anyone mongered in Laos?

franco cozzo

Hello All, I have been collecting info for an upcoming trip to Laos, and have a little info to share - but am very keen to get more from anyone who knows the scene in any areas of the country.

The places I am likely to check out in Vientiane are: La Ong Dao 1, La Ong Dao 2, Mekong, Wonderland, Bor Pen Nyang, @Home nightclub, The Drop Zone, Samlo, Anou Cabaret, Mekong hotel disco, Khop Chai Deu, Future, Don Chan Palace disco (if reopened), Nam Phou (the fountain), Alexia Tex Mex, Pakpasuk bar. This is a mix of bars where FLs hang out, KTV places and brothel-hotels.

GF hotels include: Riverside hotel, Intercity hotel, Lao orchid hotel, Avalon, Win hotel, many other 2 and 3 star properties near the river, and of course those hotels mentioned as having a P2P side business in the above sections.

I know of the general areas to look in Luang Probang and Vang Vieng, but really could do with some pointers for GF accommodation.

I will post more details of anything I have confirmed after my trip. I'll also be in Pattaya at some stage over the coming month, and will post details once my plans are confirmed.

Zizou Z

Hello All, I have been collecting info for an upcoming trip to Laos, and have a little info to share - but am very keen to get more from anyone who knows the scene in any areas of the country.

The places I am likely to check out in Vientiane are: La Ong Dao 1, La Ong Dao 2, Mekong, Wonderland, Bor Pen Nyang, @Home nightclub, The Drop Zone, Samlo, Anou Cabaret, Mekong Hotel disco, Khop Chai Deu, Future, Don Chan Palace disco (if reopened), Nam Phou (the fountain), Alexia Tex Mex, Pakpasuk bar. This is a mix of bars where FLs hang out, KTV places and brothel-hotels.

GF hotels include: Riverside hotel, Intercity Hotel, Lao orchid Hotel, Avalon, Win Hotel, many other 2 and 3 star properties near the river, and of course those hotels mentioned as having a P2P side business in the above sections.

I know of the general areas to look in Luang Probang and Vang Vieng, but really could do with some pointers for GF accommodation.

I will post more details of anything I have confirmed after my trip. I'll also be in Pattaya at some stage over the coming month, and will post details once my plans are confirmed.

So did you eventually make it to Laos? 

I have stayed at some of the GF hotels you mentioned, but to no avail. 

I was only offered a massage with extras, but the masseuse wasn't able to confirm her age with photo ID. 

So at the risk of getting locked up in a communist country I stayed away..

bangandthedirtisgon

Wow, that was a pretty comprehensive list, OP. 

I'm with Zizou. Could we get a followup?

Bang

vincent law

Any update?

KUNU

Yes please update, we'll be in Vientiane after 2 weeks

JB300

The places I am likely to check out in Vientiane are: La Ong Dao 1, La Ong Dao 2, Mekong, Wonderland, Bor Pen Nyang, @Home nightclub, The Drop Zone, Samlo, Anou Cabaret, Mekong Hotel disco, Khop Chai Deu, Future, Don Chan Palace disco (if reopened), Nam Phou (the fountain), Alexia Tex Mex, Pakpasuk bar. This is a mix of bars where FLs hang out, KTV places and brothel-hotels.

GF hotels include: Riverside hotel, Intercity Hotel, Lao orchid Hotel, Avalon, Win Hotel, many other 2 and 3 star properties near the river, and of course those hotels mentioned as having a P2P side business in the above sections.

Currently planning a trip to Laos, any updates/experiences you could share from your trip?

Thx

JB

Frenzy

Update pls

bardolf69

Hmm guess this one got lost but would be keen for info as I'm planning a trip in the near future.

Frenzy

I been there.

Theres that pub i forgot name

2000 for girl

But what works well is wechat app and badoo app

U search by gps locals...

But carefull many ladyboys looks like girl some post ops and many ask u 200usd

yougivemeboner

Wow . I am going to Lao and wanted some info. Any info would be appreciated ! 

vincent law

Yet need some information too. Anyone?

wandering Bob

for one thing it's illegal to have sex with locals. Word I hear is that many of the girls at a hotel desk at night are possibles. I've heard guys have had some good times hookin up with locals on the street and doing a tour of the bars with em. Going there just to monger would be short sighted and probably frustrating, but if you stay open ya might be pleasantly surprised.

thejerdi

P4P in Laos is essentially for local. Do not expect street with action in Vientiane like in Pattaya. Try to ask the bellboy of you hotel they have sometimes good tips to give you and maybe he will send you directly a girl in your room.

motramacro

P4P in Laos is essentially for local. Do not expect street with action in Vientiane like in Pattaya. Try to ask the bellboy of you hotel they have sometimes good tips to give you and maybe he will send you directly a girl in your room.

This was my experience exactly. The bellboy sent me a cutie. She had a motorbike and gave me a full tour of Vientiane. The tour ended in my bedroom for ST. She came back the next day. She was very sexy and alleges she works in a restaurant.

lanzalad

Been there loads of times, The khop chai deu bar is the place for some of the action 

Look out for the street walkers and the girls come and go and tend to use the seating at the bar.. but be careful of going down dodgy side roads with them.....

Most will take you to a hotel or room.

Edited by lanzalad

Micky2

As has been suggested previously, going to Laos in search of P4P with the local girls is likely to result in disappointment. In short, a foreigner has to be married to a local to have sex with her. Anything else is illegal and has an associated risk of arrest.

Visit Laos for travel in general. It is an interesting and beautiful place, with plenty to see. If you get lucky along the way, so be it….. just don't expect it.

vincent law

Been there loads of times, The khop chai deu bar is the place for some of the action

Look out for the street walkers and the girls come and go and tend to use the seating at the bar.. but be careful of going down dodgy side roads with them.....

Most will take you to a hotel or room.

Where you paying with Baht? Edited by vincent law

J1066

As has been suggested previously, going to Laos in search of P4P with the local girls is likely to result in disappointment. In short, a foreigner has to be married to a local to have sex with her. Anything else is illegal and has an associated risk of arrest.

Visit Laos for travel in general. It is an interesting and beautiful place, with plenty to see. If you get lucky along the way, so be it….. just don't expect it.

I read that sex between a foreigner and Lao national is illegal if not married - but do the Lao authorities really arrest people and bang you up ?  

I'm interested because on my last trip to Pats I met a Lao beer bar girl and had a great LLT with her (we stayed in Pats for a week). We've kept in Touch and I was thinking of doing another LLT with her when I visit in a few months time. However this next trip I was thinking of asking her to travel with me to Laos and do some travelling around the south of the country - Pakse, Champasak, Wat Phou etc - besides mongering I like having a good look around ruins, temples, markets, etc and going cycling, kayaking etc.  Naturally I'd assumed we'd do the normal GFE which means sharing a bed room in hotels and small town guest houses.  

Question for those guys who have been to Laos - is this likely to cause a problem ?

Also although no one looks twice at young woman/older guy being together in Pats, is it likely to be a problem in small town, rural Laos ?

I'm thinking I might have to change the plan ....

Any advice appreciated guys 

Micky2

I read that sex between a foreigner and Lao national is illegal if not married - but do the Lao authorities really arrest people and bang you up ?  

I'm interested because on my last trip to Pats I met a Lao beer bar girl and had a great LLT with her (we stayed in Pats for a week). We've kept in touch and I was thinking of doing another LLT with her when I visit in a few months time. However this next trip I was thinking of asking her to travel with me to Laos and do some travelling around the south of the country - Pakse, Champasak, Wat Phou etc - besides mongering I like having a good look around ruins, temples, markets, etc and going cycling, kayaking etc.  Naturally I'd assumed we'd do the normal GFE which means sharing a bed room in hotels and small town guest houses.  

Question for those guys who have been to Laos - is this likely to cause a problem ?

Also although no one looks twice at young woman/older guy being together in Pats, is it likely to be a problem in small town, rural Laos ?

I'm thinking I might have to change the plan ....

Any advice appreciated guys 

I would suggest, let your Lao gal be your guide on this.

While technically illegal I doubt that hotels and guest-houses would be too bothered by a couple obviously travelling and checking in together, even in small towns. On the other hand, guests turning up with a different bit of stray every night would not go down well.