Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Crazy Avianca Lifemiles Sale (targeted)

Little Evil

Just read up on Avianca Lifemiles sale for $.01 (USD)/mile. Up to 150k miles purchase a year. That would be $1,500. USD for 150k miles, or enough for RT business class most places. Avianca is Star Alliance. 

Now the downside:

This is apparently targeted. I wasn't selected :(  The ad is only for 2x offer. You need to call and see if you are targeted for the 3x offer.

Read more here.  This is a crazy deal in both the price and the amount you're allowed to buy.

http://thepointsguy.com/2013/12/amazing-deal-alert-buy-avianca-taca-lifemiles-for-1-cent-each-today-december-26-only/

I called and was told it's targeted. People who called early on got the deal. 2X is still available, with Avianca you only need 40% of the required miles for your trip in your acct & you can buy the rest for $0.015/mile. So for 130K (enough for Biz RT from the US or Europe), you buy 52K @ 1.9 cents & 78K @ 1.5 = $2158. Unlike US, they do one ways too. Use 'em up fast. These guys are always jacking up their miles requirements & since everybody else is devaluing their miles, I assume Avianca is soon going to as well. ps: Here's their award chart. It's over a year old, but I think it's still current: :https://www.lifemiles.com/eng/inc/starredawards.aspx

Archived