Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

100 bt bar fine (for all girls show /dance/service)

Alan lad

hi guys

well i am pissed off with the way the police have been playing with things lately (ok its not there fault they are under orders)

So we have cut the price of bar fines for the next 7 days to a cost of 100 bt after 2 am each night !!!

Guys at this price the bar makes NOTHING but we wish to show you that coming to Thailand is not all bad and to start this we are offering you this discount for a limited time (sorry the discount card does not get you any future discount).

so please do drop into the bar find your self a girl or 5 and .......stupid

alan

awesome,shall be there next sat when i arrive;)btw,how is the situation with the police

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Hey Alan... Thanks for this amazing offer... Sorry I can't be there. If I was I'd be round there like a shot!

hi guys

Police ? Well we were geting closed at 2 - 2.30 am but last night things were getting back to normal and we closed LATE .

so this offer is from 2 am till we close (this is also for service girls as well )

alan

Wow fella sounds like a great idea, I would think the place will get mobbed........... :Chokdee:

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

I will drop by and check your joint out.

Based on my past visits, your bar is pretty cool.

Hope to find hot looking chick when i'm going to be there.

Will be barfineing for sure in the coming week. I have two in mind all ready.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

hi guys

thank you for all seeing the offer for what it is , i want to have a bitch now !

I posted the same post on Secrets and got shit from a few members ,about there will be no good looking girls left only dogs and why pay 100bt just wait a bit longer and go to the disco (and pay higher prices for drinks etc etc ;get it)etc etc .

Please tell me whats up with some guys ? They bitch like hell that they pay too much and then get a offer to save a few bht and still bitch !!

Sorry i feel better now ,i am going home to take it out on my wife (my sons at school :Beer: )

alan

Glad to hear things are slowly working their way back to normal Shane. Hopefully all will be cool when i make it back over. Sounds like your treating everyone right as usual. wish you the best of luck mate, and I believe you owe me a ride from the airport when I come back into town :Drink4: See you soon, and say hi to Jason for me.

Let's see, arriving in the morning of April 12th so I know where I will be on April 12th and 13th. Thanks Shane! :Drink4:

hi guys

They bitch like hell that they pay too much and then get a offer to save a few bht and still bitch !!

alan

Maybe their glass isn't half empty, it's completly empty.

Damn, all these great deals and I'm 9000 miles away! Oh well, It's nice to see a proactive business owner for a change.

I knwo what you mean about the police messing with you. One nite about 2 weeks ago I was in your bar and some "off-duty" cops came in "for a few drinks". This cop looked all of 22 yrs old and had what looked like a .357 Magnum sticked right out of his back pocket!! I fucking simply could not believe my eyes. It looked like a receipe for disaster. I had already paid my barfine so me and the little lady got out of there as quick as possible.