Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Last Minute internal flight options over new year

asmodeus

I'm based in Bangkok until January...looking for a last minute flight to a beach in the south flying Friday...

Lots of expensive options online....Samui is 10k per person with Bangkok air

Do travel agents locally have much better deals or even turning up at the airport and get something last minute?

Not sure what the best strategy is on the ground here...i would have thought prices might fall due to decreased demand with all the protests in Bangkok but doesn't seem to mag much impact...maybe slightly better hotel deals in Bangkok...

consider other options. a bus and ferry to samui is about $1000 ...it will take a whole day though....or take the train down to Chumphon, stay the night and then boat over. also try air asia to surat thani and then take a boat.

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

I just checked Bangkok to Krabi with Nok Air.  2600 return....

Avoid Samui.

I would not chance trying for a cheap ticket at the airport.  Doubt if travel agents will be any cheaper than online.

Avoid Phuket too.

I'm based in Bangkok until January...looking for a last minute flight to a beach in the south flying Friday...

Lots of expensive options online....Samui is 10k per person with Bangkok air

Do travel agents locally have much better deals or even turning up at the airport and get something last minute?

Not sure what the best strategy is on the ground here...i would have thought prices might fall due to decreased demand with all the protests in Bangkok but doesn't seem to mag much impact...maybe slightly better hotel deals in Bangkok...

forget about lastminute tickets, it not exist in this period

Archived