IGNORED

bangkok hotel with swimming pool

marti32

Dear all know there is ample but it has to be very close to nanna plaza. I like dynasty but no pool, nanna now is too worn. Any good one please? been looking for a while now and still no wiser.

Don't forget your European condoms.

Dawin is good, although getting a little over priced, but its probably your best bet for the next level up with a pool in that area.

How much you want to pay ?  President Place 2300 baht a night or Citadines11, 1700 a night or Grand President 2000 a night all have pools, breakfast included and 5 min walk to Nana

I have stayed in the all.

The old Royal Ivory on Soi 4 Nana has a small swimming pool.

At around 1200 baht/night on Agoda.com

Plahgat

Bangkok 2013 254.jpg

Bangkok 2013 253.jpg

Bangkok 2013 252.jpg

Bangkok 2013 246.jpg

Bangkok 2013 247.jpg

Bangkok 2013 248.jpg

Bangkok 2013 249.jpg

Bangkok 2013 250.jpg

Bangkok 2013 251.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

The old Royal Ivory on Soi 4 Nana has a small swimming pool.

At around 1200 baht/night on Agoda.com

Plahgat

attachicon.gifBangkok 2013 254.jpg

attachicon.gifBangkok 2013 253.jpg

attachicon.gifBangkok 2013 252.jpg

attachicon.gifBangkok 2013 246.jpg

Any more info on this ? What is like to stay? Looks nice , be good to get a cheaper room .

Any more info on this ? What is like to stay? Looks nice , be good to get a cheaper room .

Here's the review I did on Agoda.com.

I stayed here in beginning of may this year 2013.

It's only about 7-8 minutes stroll down Soi 4 from Nana Plaza.

Stayed 7 nights at Royal Ivory Hotel.Got a huge deluxe king room with kitchen. Old wooden furniture and floor panels, but in good conditions.Kitchen well-equipped with sink, micro wave, cooking plates and waterboiler.Good sized bathroom with separate shower-corner included hairdryer and toiletres.Big fridge with minibar.Room also had a mini-safe to store your valubles.They even provided you with 2 umbrellas! Hotel has a small swimmingpool on 3 floor with only 2 sunbeds.Friendly and helpful staff, on my 3rd night aircon stopped working in my room,but guy at reception immediately provided me with a new room.Only had two major problems with my stay though, since I was just recovering from a lengthy phneumonia, I was appauled by the stench of smoke and tobacco as I entered the hotel, and my first room was stinking terribly as well so I started to get a cough , but luckily my second room didn't smell as much though and I managed to survive my stay without getting sick again! Another problem was the windowcurtains they were too bright and thin letting in the sunlight at 07:00AM so I woke up early everyday!If it wasn't for these 2 big problems the hotel would have been a great bargain! I know they have refurbished 2 rooms to top modern standards, but they were occupied during my stay. Once all the rooms have been modernised and nonsmoking I would consider staying here again, but until then because of the cigarette smell I would stay elsewhere!

Here's the review I did on Agoda.com.

I stayed here in beginning of may this year 2013.

It's only about 7-8 minutes stroll down Soi 4 from Nana Plaza.

Thanks for that but seems looking at the other reviews the good ones are good and the bad ones a REALLY bad...( Trip Advisor )

Royal Ivory looks good.  Some fuckers arent happy anywhere. I think the photos tell it like it is.  Some fwits complain about lack of language skills of hotel staff FFS.  

Royal Ivory looks good.  Some fuckers arent happy anywhere. I think the photos tell it like it is.  Some fwits complain about lack of language skills of hotel staff FFS.  

That is a good part of the complaints that the rooms don't look like the photo's..and I agree about the language skills yes f.kwits

Looks ok to me. Am only going to be sleeping, shagging and nursing hangovers whilst there anyway!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I heard that there are ongoing renovations of the rooms at Royal Ivory at the moment, and if they just will be able to keep the new rooms smoke free I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

Plahgat

any idea if the pool at the Ivory is locked at night , most hotels do this in BKK and i like to relax sometimes nights by the side of a rooftop pool with a beer just listening to the sounds of the city ,

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Grand Millennium has a nice pool. It was small but still nice.

Great hotel. Just a lap pool but empty both times I stayed there. Not exactly "very close to nanna plaza' as the OP wanted. I think Solo 2 is a great hotel for the $$ and has a lap pool on the roof. A couple hundred meters through the parking lots to Soi 4. You can get it for 1700B. Lohas Suites is nearby on Soi 2 & very high end. Great pool & gym on the roof, maybe 2000B.

Lohas pool is only open until 22:00 10pm

Solo    pool is only open until 24:00  midnight

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Lohas pool is only open until 22:00 10pm

Solo    pool is only open until 24:00  midnight

Open and unavailable often aren't the same thing (unless the door's locked). I've had naked fun w/BGs 4 or 5 X in rooftop pools that weren't 'open'. Now if the pool's downstairs near the lobby you're fucked.

Omni has a huge pool and is right there. Place is a good deal as long as you get a rennovated room.

My place of choice in BKK.

Don't book thru the usual places tho... Agoda, booking dot com and the like.  Try the few management companies that look after lots of the units.

These ladies have been fantastic to deal with

http://bangkokomni.com/rates.html

Great hotel. Just a lap pool but empty both times I stayed there. Not exactly "very close to nanna plaza' as the OP wanted. I think Solo 2 is a great hotel for the $$ and has a lap pool on the roof. A couple hundred meters through the parking lots to Soi 4. You can get it for 1700B. Lohas Suites is nearby on Soi 2 & very high end. Great pool & gym on the roof, maybe 2000B.

Yeah but you're right next to Soi Cowboy which I felt was better. Nanna Plaza I felt was only a 15 min walk, which could be a fun walk with the girls you see walking to the hotel at night.

Archived