IGNORED

Last minutes availability

krishna9999

Hi Friends

Planning for last minute Trip from 26th December to 29th December can pay up to  1500 baht per day 

please suggest 

:Hello9: First Trip Underway & Thinking of  Second in Five Months Time  :Hello9: 

I think your best bet would be to go to one of the hotel comparison websites as all the usual places for your budget would be already booked

Best luck is probably going to be in smaller guesthouses at that budget and this close in during prime high season.

I would suggest using Google Maps Streetview in the areas you would like to stay, and then Google the various names that stand out among the

storefronts that you may like.   Easiest way to find the small places that don't actively advertise or use Agoda.

Walk in all the soi 13/x. Plenty of rooms everywhere from 500 to 800.

... www.latestays.com ... discounted unsold rooms on short schedule ... best rooms not generally offered and no refunds, but useful for impromptu travel

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

A brand new hotel has just opened on Soi5 on 5th Dec and seems virtually empty....its called Sesons 5 hotel....looks like a 4/5 star place and I bet they would welcome your business....I wish I had know of this place, I would have stayed there

Archived