Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Elvis presley - blue suede shoes golden record for sale

LaaMok

Pictures tell it all,  I was asked to help sell it.  Its 4000 Euro fixed price.

Please send me a PM for more details

901733_595936567127278_215315798_o.jpg

1501763_595936593793942_35324400_n.jpg

I was in the "We are No1" gogo in Jomtien recently and as you know they play plenty of of old stuff on big screens. I was chatting to a girl I know well and Elvis was one the screen, she commented she liked him. I said its a shame he is dead.

A look of horror on her face and she said "Elvis is dead??????"

Really that is a true story, she never knew, the girl was about 30yo btw

$6,150 Aussie ...Good investment ????

Edit- Just seen same ones on ebay for $115 aussie lol

Record companies used to hand those out all the time to radio program directors who helped a song reach gold status by adding it to their playlist. Same with albums.

I received a number of them in the 80's and 90's. 

They're not really worth anything except maybe to a collector and that wouldn't be much. And, of course, the record isn't really made of gold.

Record companies used to hand those out all the time to radio program directors who helped a song reach gold status by adding it to their playlist. Same with albums.

I received a number of them in the 80's and 90's. 

They're not really worth anything except maybe to a collector and that wouldn't be much. And, of course, the record isn't really made of gold.

But he wants 4000 euros ...WTF 

But he wants 4000 euros ...WTF 

A clueless person might pay that. Most people don't know how common those things are.

On the upside for the seller, finding one for a song that old would be difficult.

Like I said, I received dozens of them during the 80's and 90's and when I left the radio station I was working at, I just left them hanging on the walls of the office I was vacating. I knew I'd get more at the next radio station to hang. Never took a single one of them home.

A collector might pay a few hundred dollars for it.

wow, I have no idea! I will ask him more info. So your saying they are not real gold and 115 usd on ebay, they sound like fakes?

Im not a music fan, but the ones on ebay just seem to be gold plated copies of regular singles, not in recognition of x amount of sales.... if this has been in Elvis's hands it makes a difference to collectors.

Laamok,

We've met a few times and you are  a great guy, so I'm not putting this up to flame you or anything, but check out this link:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/elvis-presley-blue-suede-shoes-gold-record/255763547.html?listingId=307500836

I"m fairly sure this is the same one...Sorry man, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything. 

See you in June for the Soi 6 party!! 

Dr. Lex

Laamok,

We've met a few times and you are  a great guy, so I'm not putting this up to flame you or anything, but check out this link:

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/elvis-presley-blue-suede-shoes-gold-record/255763547.html?listingId=307500836

I"m fairly sure this is the same one...Sorry man, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything. 

See you in June for the Soi 6 party!! 

Dr. Lex

No problem, thanks for the info,  Its not my sale. I will close the thread, then delete it in a few days.

Archived