Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Metropole , best choice for the money and location.

standard

In that area good for nightlife its said Banlamung I was going to book a LK  Royal Suite standard room that's my budget 30 pounds English a night is my maximum budget , nearly booked it only to find standard rooms are in a separate tower not in the main building  , that's a no no , ,

So around that same price and even nearer to the area I am looking to stay is the LK Metropole , any one stayed there and can recommend it or not ,, and is there any thing better for my money I should consider , thanks.

Assuming a budget of 1,500 Baht per night you will not get the more popular "hotels" in or around LK but there are some good guesthouses in the area.

Irish Rovers - very popular but often full so check availability

Destiny - great rooms above Destiny Agogo

The most popular hotel in the area i.e. the most booked by members are as follows. You MAY find flash deals on there so keep checking back as prices change rapidly.

LK Renaissance

Also check the Most booked girl friendly hotels thread on the link below

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

How about the Areca Lodge both that hotel and the LK Metropole can be had for 1500 bht , just . but which ? ..

How about the Areca Lodge both that hotel and the LK Metropole can be had for 1500 bht , just . but which ? ..

$1500??????

I don't think so.

But maybe I am wrong. I am sure Areca is fully booked.

Both are very nice and the location is +1

i stayed in the lk royal suite standard block once.. to be fair the rooms were ok.. but the staff in that block were miserable. i haven't stayed in metropole but my mate has and recommended it if you can get it for a good price

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

i stayed in the lk royal suite standard block once.. to be fair the rooms were ok.. but the staff in that block were miserable. i haven't stayed in metropole but my mate has and recommended it if you can get it for a good price

just checked, both Areca and metropole are in the $2000 range

just checked, both Areca and metropole are in the $2000 range

ebookers are showing £38 for lk metropole, but if you download there app and book through that you get an extra 20% off so your only a couple quid over budget...

the promo code is app20 for the discount

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

In that area good for nightlife its said Banlamung I was going to book a LK  Royal Suite standard room that's my budget 30 pounds English a night is my maximum budget , nearly booked it only to find standard rooms are in a separate tower not in the main building  , that's a no no , ,

So around that same price and even nearer to the area I am looking to stay is the LK Metropole , any one stayed there and can recommend it or not ,, and is there any thing better for my money I should consider , thanks.

Stay there all the time on my monthly trips its the best area imo heaps of bars and gogos in LK Metro which is staggering distance.

Email the hotel direct I know the rooms in the main hotel are around 1700baht but the rooms in the Junior Wing are around 1000 pn and you can still use all facitities its just not connected to the main hotel never stayed there myself but met a guy that did and he stays all the time gets a room for 17000 monthly stay.

The Areca is great as well just has an age policy with the girls you bring back which have to be 20+

[email protected]  

Best price I can find is Lk royal suites with breakfast at 1600 bht  on Bookings.com  not bad but like its known mentioned by neo 1011 thank you neo your housed in the separate wing to the hotel , hmmm , btw Not dollars Bht weblo  , cheers folks for all your replies ,still looking for a good hotel in that area one that's mentioned or why.if you spot something around 1500 bht

im not in a position to say its better but i nomally stay here

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/Rates.html

normally requires pre booking as it gets full.

its just around the corner in soi lenkee. clean rooms good food and a nice pool. there's also a bar opposite that opens late that's well worth a look

Have stayed in the LK Metropole and was disappointed.  Pool is very small and when I was there there were some Thai families staying there who seemed to bring in many relatives children which led to a very noisy pool area! When someone pointed out to the pool attendant that the children were breaking many of the "pool rules" the answer was that it was nothing to do with them!

The breakfast is a limited buffet with a 'main' being a choice from a menu, I found the offering poor compared to most other hotels which offer a buffet breakfast.  The rooms themselves are ok but a bit dated.

I was looking forward to my stay in LK Metropole as I had passed it on many previous occasions and thought it looked nice.  Have stayed in Areca Lodge and found it much more to my liking.

Archived