IGNORED

Fresh oysters and dover sole

My best friend invited me last week in a very nice french restaurant.

I made my menu in the suggestion ,  fresh oysters and fabulous dover sole meuniere.

All's products came from France.

This restaurant is not to far Tuk Com

post-134172-0-90383100-1387513192_thumb.jpg

Just playing Devils advocate bro but how can oysters from France be fresh? With packaging and travel I would hazard a guess an absolute minimum of 24 hours from harvest and very probably longer.

If you buy Thai oysters (live in shell) you are likely to be safe. I cannot for the life of me think why any restaurant here would import live oysters from Europe when there are many good oyster farms in the Rayong area just down the road.

Be careful with the oysters that come not in shells. These are very cheap, maybe 200 Bat for 30, and delicious, but they have always been frozen so there is a chance up an upset tummy.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

My best friend invited me last week in a very nice french restaurant.

I made my menu in the suggestion ,  fresh oysters and fabulous dover sole meuniere.

All's products came from France.

This restaurant is not to far Tuk Com

Love to have a Dover Sole, where? price? and name please, maybe link to menu?

The name of the restaurant is Bordeaux Restaurant , near tuk com , i just find the face book page ... more information. 

I also like Thai oysters but I prefer oysters from France. I saw the basket, oysters are truly exceptional quality and fresh.

The dover sole is around 900 thb , i will take picture of the nemu next time

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Restaurant-Pattaya/123134647735694

i like oysters but am not so keen on the thai oysters for the simple reason that they are to big , you cant just slurp it down like european ones , you have to cut and chew the fuckers

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

The test and quality for me it's very important. The thai fish is not tasting ... That the reason the thai food need always for cook herbs ... Ginger coriander thai basil ...

Archived