IGNORED

What the Color of Your Pee Says About Your Health

QuotaMan

http://lifehacker.com/what-the-color-of-your-pee-says-about-your-health-1477171258

It's not something you might think about often, but your pee can tell you a lot about your body. This graphic from Cleveland Clinic shows what different urine hues might say about your health.P

In particular, pee color—which ranges from completely clear to golden and even weirder colors like blue or green—can tell you if you're hydrated enough. It's useful to know that if you don't see any color you might be drinking too much water, while the darker yellow and amber colors are signs to go fill your water glass. Some health issues might also be suggested by more disturbing urine colors, but this is just one sign and, as usual, it's best to consult a doctor if you're concerned. Here's the color guide:

original.jpg

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Yeah, your pee is always a good indicator if you are hydrated or not. Seamen has been using the color of their pee since the dawn of time as an indicator - I actually thought it was common knowledge?

I saw the thread title and thought......WalterA? but no, not this time! LOL

And anyhow, why, when you eat asparagus does your pee smell so funny so soon afterwards - inquiring minds need to know?

And anyhow, why, when you eat asparagus does your pee smell so funny so soon afterwards - inquiring minds need to know?

a chemical called mercaptan is to blame for the smell!

Bill

a chemical called mercaptan is to blame for the smell!

Bill

So I wonder if asparagus would also make my cum taste funny as well? - hummmm...wonder who I can ask? LOL

So I wonder if asparagus would also make my cum taste funny as well? - hummmm...wonder who I can ask? LOL

Vessey, I both respect and admire you! yet I don't feel we are at that level yet! 55555

Bill

1. Red dragonfruit will change the color of all of your excretions to ___ color if you eat enough of it.

2. Ladies that take pyridium during their urine infections will also see bright ____ urine.

3. Methylene blue, which has many medical uses, will turn your urine ____. 

1. red, 2. orange, 3. blue

I know drinking water from the tap in Thailand makes you pee from your asshole :GrinNod1:

If you eat a lot of beetroot your piss comes out pink, fucking wierd

If your ass gets struck by lightening, or if you happen to receive a through and through electrical burn, such as one that goes through your hand and out your foot, turning your tissue to gelatin along the way, your urine will be ____, though you won't care because you will be either ____ or ___ ____.

1. black, 2. dead, 3. almost dead.

I also heard, if you eat lots of pineapple it makes your cum taste nice. I got a little confused about this once, and totally fucked up my girlfriends hawaian pizza

I also heard, if you eat lots of pineapple it makes your cum taste nice. I got a little confused about this once, and totally fucked up my girlfriends hawaian pizza

True same with Garlic....

I ate a pile of red dragon fruit one day then forgot all about it, next day I went to toilet for a poop and saw all this bright red in my poo and the water in the toilet bowl was all bright red. I freaked - cancer - I must have bowel or stomach cancer - then I remembered all the red dragon fruit and relaxed.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Buddy of mine at uni was an organic chemistry major and at one party they put something in the punch that turned people's urine black. Really freaked people out! Said it was some chemical that blocked part of the breakdown process that turns it yellow.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

Buddy of mine at uni was an organic chemistry major and at one party they put something in the punch that turned people's urine black. Really freaked people out! Said it was some chemical that blocked part of the breakdown process that turns it yellow.

Black piss...that would be a bit freaky.

Drinking beer makes your pee clear and alcohol dehydrates you.

One more reason why drinking beer is good for you ;-)

Black piss......some might call that Guiness, right?

This made my day !!

5555!

I don't know if this is true ... But I read somewhere Gandhi used to drink his own urine because he thought it was healthy?

Very common among Indians I have heard/read.

Tibetan monks use to drink it every morning. Mellowed 'em out. Seratonin or something. Gotta do it fresh nbefore the bacteria gets at it. Now, might be down as long as I'm w/these guys:

The Koryak people of Siberia are reported to have used the psychoactive Amanita muscaria mushroom, commonly known as fly agaric, as a ceremonial entheogen.[13] The active alkaloids are unchanged as they pass through the human body, allowing the urine to retain the intoxicating effects of the mushroom: those who drank the urine of those using the mushroom would experience the psychoactive effects themselves. Tribesmen who could not afford the mushrooms drank the urine of those who could; tribesmen drank their own urine in order to prolong the experience; and tribesmen on trips carried their own urine with them. They sometimes concentrated their urine by partially freezing it and ingesting the unfrozen Liquid.[citation needed]R. Gordon Wasson has theorized that the mythological soma of the Vedic religion was also Amanita muscaria.

Tibetan monks use to drink it every morning. Mellowed 'em out. Seratonin or something. Gotta do it fresh nbefore the bacteria gets at it. Now, might be down as long as I'm w/these guys:

The Koryak people of Siberia are reported to have used the psychoactive Amanita muscaria mushroom, commonly known as fly agaric, as a ceremonial entheogen.[13] The active alkaloids are unchanged as they pass through the human body, allowing the urine to retain the intoxicating effects of the mushroom: those who drank the urine of those using the mushroom would experience the psychoactive effects themselves. Tribesmen who could not afford the mushrooms drank the urine of those who could; tribesmen drank their own urine in order to prolong the experience; and tribesmen on trips carried their own urine with them. They sometimes concentrated their urine by partially freezing it and ingesting the unfrozen liquid.[citation needed]R. Gordon Wasson has theorized that the mythological soma of the Vedic religion was also Amanita muscaria.

Years ago on a Hash House Harriers run we had these Indian visitors from Malaysia, these guys were pissing into their beers and drinking it, even passing bottles around and drinking each other's piss. Kinda grossed me out but apparently they do this all the time.

One day, I was in a Chinese restaurant, having some pineapple for dessert.  I thought about this and wondered if it was true.  The bill came, along with a fortune cookie.  I opened it up and the fortune read, "It tastes sweet."  Strange but true. 

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...

Its free, why buy water, Apologies to the Indian BM however I could not resist it.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived