IGNORED

Waiter On Wheels

Wow Pattaya

Waiter On Wheels would like to announce the grand opening of our new delivery service in Pattaya, Jomtien & Naklua.

We have a large variety of restaurants from all over the world, also Swensen's Ice Cream, Bud's Ice Cream, Flower Shop,

Supermarket, Newspaper Direct and a large selection of beverages and wine cellar.

Call 038 410 699 to order your free menu or go online to order at the address below:

Waiter On Wheels Online Menu

We look forward to your business here at Waiter On Wheels

Looks interesting,

Might try you out when I have a serious hangover and need a fry up!

Looks great mate... will give you a try when i'm next in town

I would like to thank all the members of this board that have ordered from waiter on wheels in the three days we have been opened.We will be ready for online ordering in a day or so.Thanks for your buisness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Waiter On Wheels Food Delivery Service.100,000bt cash giveaway for all WOW customers.Order from WOW and you will be eligible to win 100,000bt cash.Everytime you order you will receive a ticket bring that ticket to the drawing drop it in the box and maybe you will be the next lucky winner.The more times you order the better your chance of winning.To order from WOW call 038 410 699 or order online at www.wowpattaya.com thanks and good luck.

the link seems to be faulty here? i also tried googling and the website appears to be down?

i will be hoping to use your service when i arrive next week

cheers

What about Thai Chicks on wheels :P

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered over the net as I dont have phone. got some ribs (bobs BBQ)- they were well tasty and delivered in 30mins.

Will defo use them again.

Didnt get a lottery ticket but I never win anything anyway!!

• 3 weeks later...

You should check out the Banana Nut Sandwich from the lastest Restaurant to join WOW, Diesels on Soi 21 off Soi Baukhao. To die for!

One of the most unusual and Best Sandwich I've had anywhere.

Waiter On Wheels Food Delivery Service.100,000bt cash giveaway for all WOW customers.Order from WOW and you will be eligible to win 100,000bt cash.Everytime you order you will receive a ticket bring that ticket to the drawing drop it in the box and maybe you will be the next lucky winner.The more times you order the better your chance of winning.To order from WOW call 038 410 699 or order online at www.wowpattaya.com thanks and good luck.

Let me win the draw and we go halves..50,000 Bahts for me and the other half for you ? Be quick to answer cos i will remove this reply.. Happy Days :D

I wonder, do they deliver to Scotland?....5555555555555 :Laugh1:LOL

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>