IGNORED

Butch Lesbian who Deceived Girls into Prostitution Arrested

Pattaya Daily News

p3.jpg
A butch lesbian who deceived 5 girls into prostitution was arrested by police. She forced the girls to dance in and sit with customers where they were forced into indecent exposure. She denied the allegations.

BANGKOK – December 18, 2013 [PDN]: Anti-human trafficking department or AHTD, Pol.Col.Wanchai Wiboonkarn, vice commissioner, Pol.Col.Thawat Pinprayong, director of department 6, announced that they had arrested Miss Supanit Pewpong, or Pui, 24 years old, by the criminal court warrant 745/2556 , for human trafficking, by seeking benefit from prostitution. She was arrested in front of Thanyarak institute, Thanyaburi, Patumthanee.

Pol.Col Wanchai said the arrest was due on February 10th of this year.The detective team of department 6, arrested Miss Sarintip Prasaiyok, and Miss Krisrada Petnoi, in Wuachon restaurant, Asia road 43, Tungkamin, Namom, Songkhla. The two women had 5 girls who danced in a coyote style in many restaurants in Sonkhla. They also forced them to sit and service customers with indecent exposure. The victims fled to seek help from Paweena Hongsakul foundation, for children and women, who coordinated with AHTD, to arrest the 2 women.

The victims confirmed that Miss Supanit or Pui, a butch lesbian, convinced them to work. They were told that the job was to be waitresses. The police expanded the case and collected all the evidence and the witnesses’ statements in order to file for a warrant.

After questioning Miss Supanit, she denied the allegations and claimed that the girl was her younger brother’s girlfriend and she had consented and she never forced them to do anything that they did not want to do. She also said that she hadn’t spoken to the victims since she found them a job. The police did not believe what she said, and they thought that there will be more victims so they will expand the case further. They sent her to the detective of AHTD.

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Happens often, I've seen it myself while sitting in Thai karaoke bars, a butch les will come in with 2 or 3 young drop-dead gorgeous gals in tow and it's obvious the butch has the young gals under control and is pimping them. Got me beat how those toms can get such control, guess it's an extreme of the pee-nong situation.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Got me beat how those toms can get such control, guess it's an extreme of the pee-nong situation.

yeah... these girls must be pretty damned stupid if theyre letting 1 chick control all 5 of them.... and its in a public restaurant so its not like she is holding them at gunpoint.... makes me suspicious that there is some level of complicity from them as well..... or extreme stupidity.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." -Winston Churchill

Archived