IGNORED

Good locations 2 actually , and hotels for couples in Pattaya

standard

Like to know to folks who have been there  two good locations in Pattaya and matching hotels in those two locations for a middle age couple, that both still like to party a bit, live music especially ,cheap beer of course, drinking in bars and having fun ,

Liked Walking Street years ago , might be one of the locals ?, how about other areas in Pattaya , like to have two weeks divided by one week in one area then one week in another to find out better where to stay next visit ., hotels advice to suit the two locations 1000 - 1500 bht absolute tops,  though nice rooms Important with a balcony if possible ,some one told us Drinking Street bar area is fun , wherever that might be ?, , your expert help and advice much appreciated.;.cheers...

Hi mate

Drinking street area is IMHO the best BB complex in Patts (location at the far end of second road (other end from WS), just before dolphin roundabout. Two different suggestions in terms of hotels Sabai (Resort/Lodge/Wing) are all close to drinking street. Slightly further away, is the best value 4*hotel in Patts - NovaGold, fantastic rooms and a balcony (on most) rooms...they will even take you on the 3 minute ride to drinking st by golf buggy (around 1300-1500THB) last time I checked.

That is an expensive buggy ride, even the private baht bus would charge maximum of 200 from novagold to DS :P

:Think1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :hello09:

Almost holiday, just had to do it :)

Other nice area would be Soi Buakaow and LK Metro/Soi Diana staying in LK Metropole 

Jomtiem would be a nice change. Somewhere like the Boathouse. nice rooms. No pool but beach 30 metres away and some nice little bars not far away and good restaurants.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Archived