Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Free wifi at airports

funlife

I figure all of us one time or another got stuck at an aiport for long period. All we could do is wait/eat/sleep and go online.

LAX, USA: Wifi is free, all you need is a browser that supports javascript. Google default browser in most Android phone does not suppport whatever javascript mode (at least in my case: HTC EVO 3D, HTC One, Motorola X, Google Nexus 5). There's no need for code.

Shanghai, China: Use passcode 9997, under User Name field type 12612345678. They do not have English version of their web page so just guess the top field is User Name and second field is Passcode.

Taipei, Taiwan: There's lot of computer terminals so I don't use wifi. Hence I don't collect userid/passcode. Speed is somewhat slow.

Seoul, South Korea: There's lot of computer terminals so I don't use wifi. Hence I don''t collect userid/passcode. Speed is very fast.

Bangkok, Thailand: Go up to Customer Service Desk and ask for a 30 minutes wifi access. Sometime you have to show your Passport. I once gave the Customer Service Desk's guy 100 bahts and got six (6) 30' coupons.

Manila, Philippines: Zip. Nada. Zero. Their free wifi did not work for me.

Saigon, Vietnam: Zip. Nada. Zero.

Phnom Penh/Siem Reap/Sihanoukville, Cambodia: Zip. Nada. Zero.

Hope to see more tips from other for different aiports' wifi.

Ciao

Note: Location, location, location. Use one of the free Apps in Google Store to determine where is the strongest signal at. South Korea uses different wall socket but at the airport it also have US standard's socket; you just have to look for it.

Bangkok, Thailand: Go up to Customer Service Desk and ask for a 30 minutes wifi access. Sometime you have to show your Passport. I once gave the Customer Service Desk's guy 100 bahts and got six (6) 30' coupons.

The codes that you give you are good for one hour. I have never shown my passport but you have to write your passport number in a folder. I know my passport number and just write it and they have never checked that the number I wrote was correct.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Schiphol gives one hour free per device. No codes or vouchers necessary. Not sure if clearing cookies etc would get you another hour but might be worth a try.

Free wifi in dublin...shock horror :GoldenSmile1:

also same in Abu Dhabi

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Kuala Lumpur has free access in all terminals. It is limited to a maximum of a 2 hours (I think).

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The codes that you give you are good for one hour. I have never shown my passport but you have to write your passport number in a folder. I know my passport number and just write it and they have never checked that the number I wrote was correct.

last trip the person was asleep behind the counter on the floor, and a whole bunch of the little handouts were just laying on the counter!  4am...

Heathrow didn't last time I was there :-(

Heathrow terminal 3 had 45 minutes free when I was there last month 

Earning money for my next Thai flight

Heathrow didn't last time I was there :-(

It does: 45 minutes per person per calendar day. Also if you have Heathrow Rewards card, it jumps to 90 minutes.

Thanks, but I can not corrected my post anymore.

Schiphol gives one hour free per device. No codes or vouchers necessary. Not sure if clearing cookies etc would get you another hour but might be worth a try.

I'm in Schiphol right now and you now get 24 hours of free WiFi.

I'm in Schiphol right now and you now get 24 hours of free WiFi.

There you go Netherlands :)

Archived