IGNORED

Tom yam gung

THAI FOOD SITE (also DRINKS )

On this site you can hear the spoken expressions an translated from Thai writing to western Thai writing to English..., just click on the triangles to hear spoken THAI

http://www.enjoythaifood.com/learnthai/noodleshop.php

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What is the name of the book in your picture? Would you recommend it?

It isn't a Thai cook book!

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005