IGNORED

Thanee Place

butler

has anyone information on thanee place soi exite near triangle bar .

e.g. room quality , guest friendly , security , etc .

• 1 month later...

Stayed there for a week last November. Newly remodeled, and clean. As long as there is not a party at one of the bars across the way, it's quiet. I don't recall a room safe, but there is a security door on the ground floor to get to the stairs to go up to the rooms. After the restaurant closes, the owners husband is awake in the downstairs area all night so you can get in or out. Very friendly staff, and the food is excellent.

Sent from my too expensive Samsung tablet.

• 1 year later...

I don't know which room Garzan stayed in, but the room I stayed in last night was an absolute shit hole! I stayed in room 407.

I counted 4 pieces of spent chewing gum left in various spots around the room by the previous dirty bastard that stayed there.

Two empty condom wrappers, one behind the bed, and one on the shelf of the very dusty wardrobe.

In fact the whole place was covered in dust, it looked like it hadn't seen a duster or polish in weeks! The crusty bathroom stank, no shower gel or even a cheapo bar of soap on offer either.

The small in room safe wasn't secured to anything, so there'd be no problem for somebody to walk out with it in a small holdall.

And no chance of a lie in, not with the cheap see through curtains that allow the sun to light up the room first thing in the morning...

All in all, it felt like a crusty short time room on Soi 6, terrible place, no idea why it's popular with some people?

I most definitely won't be staying here again.

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

I don't know which room Garzan stayed in, but the room I stayed in last night was an absolute shit hole! I stayed in room 407.

I counted 4 pieces of spent chewing gum left in various spots around the room by the previous dirty bastard that stayed there.

Two empty condom wrappers, one behind the bed, and one on the shelf of the very dusty wardrobe.

In fact the whole place was covered in dust, it looked like it hadn't seen a duster or polish in weeks! The crusty bathroom stank, no shower gel or even a cheapo bar of soap on offer either.

The small in room safe wasn't secured to anything, so there'd be no problem for somebody to walk out with it in a small holdall.

And no chance of a lie in, not with the cheap see through curtains that allow the sun to light up the room first thing in the morning...

All in all, it felt like a crusty short time room on soi 6, terrible place, no idea why it's popular with some people?

All in all, it felt like a crusty short time room on soi 6, terrible place, no idea why it's popular with some people?

I stayed on the second floor (first floor to a Brit). I do think the upper floor rooms are treated as short term rooms, and as such, would be less than ideal. The closer you are to the ground floor, the better your room should be. But with all the choices available in Pattaya, I can understand not giving it another go.

These days I'm actually trying to stay in a new place every visit; doesn't matter if the last place was a Palace or a shithole, I plan on changing every time.

Archived