IGNORED

A new and unwelcome hotel trend, being led by Bella Express and Sunshine Hotel

Cerberus

Bump.  Has anyone stayed at Sunshine lately?  I'm coming back to Pattaya in July and considering Sunshine as a place to stay.  I'm wondering if they're still  taking pictures of the girls you bring back to your room as guests?

TIA!

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous. If this happened to my girl I'd check out on the spot.

Yea but what if you are already paid in full. maybe ask for refund but not likely to get it.

Thx for the info. I have considered booking at both of those before because they are usually in my price range but haven't stayed at either. I will definitely take them off the list.

I stayed in Sunshine at Christmas & none of the girls I took back were photographed.Just usual leave ID at the desk.I wont return though because after checking out I came up in huge bed bug bites.What a lovely look that is.Stay a 10 minute walk away in August Suites.Miles better & you can hear a pin drop at night.

I stayed in Sunshine at Christmas & none of the girls I took back were photographed.Just usual leave ID at the desk.I wont return though because after checking out I came up in huge bed bug bites.What a lovely look that is.Stay a 10 minute walk away in August Suites.Miles better & you can hear a pin drop at night.

Yeah, Xmas/NYE is when all this (photographing girls at reception) was happening.  Cerberus and I spoke with the manager and put a halt to the policy at the time, but I'm wondering if they reinstated the policy since then.  I've stayed at Sunshine many times over the last 5 years and never once encountered bed bugs or anything of the sort.  In my experience, their rooms and linens have always been very clean. 

Is August Suites guest friendly, i.e. do they charge extra to bring in a guest(s) for the night?  Sunshine is great (or maybe used to be), I could bring 3 or 4 girls back to my room and nobody batted an eye or charged me an extra baht for more than one extra guest.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

kinda silly when they likely have vid cameras all around

kinda silly when they likely have vid cameras all around

I have stayed at Sunshine on Soi 8 three times and never had an issue although the last time was in November which was before the new photo policy came in

I have never even checked in the girls to be honest as I kind of knew them from drinking in their bars. I used to just walk past reception.

Never had an issue with bed bugs either, always very clean rooms

• 3 months later...

Hmm was looking at both these hotels,guess I'll keep looking.

I don't know about Bella, but I stayed at Sunshine in July,and they've reverted their policy and didn't attempt to photograph any of my barfines.

I don't know about Bella, but I stayed at Sunshine in July,and they've reverted their policy and didn't attempt to photograph any of my barfines.

Thanks I may consider sunshine. At the moment I was looking at Flipper.

Archived