IGNORED

Ban Chang Bar for sale

whitespider - RIP

On behalf of a friend. Please PM me for further details rather than ask questions here as I will not check frequently. I will then give you the owners phone number to talk direct.

In a nutshell details are as follows but all info, including accounts, can be given by the owner.

The bar will be available from 1st February 2014 - earlier is possible but he does need some time to get out.

Rent is 18,000 per month and is full paid up to 1st February 2015 (yes 5)

There is a 3+3 year lease with 2 years of the current 3 remaining. The landlord is very good and only comes once a year from the rent (I assume this would be monthly if you paid monthly). At the end of each 3 years they re-write another 3 so there is always a 3+3 in place.

Included is the bar/lease + all fixtures and fittings inc 3 large screen TVs etc.

Also included is all stock (currently circa 120,000 Baht worth).

The bar is currently NOT run as a "girly bar" but it could be and there are 3 bedrooms above + bathrooms etc.

Running costs are low - cashier salary, electric, water, UBC and cable TV etc under 15k a month.

Current net profit varies 50-60k a month, after all expenses, but never below 50 and rarely over 60 I am told.

Two points of note.

1. You will NOT get rich. It ideally suits someone looking to "make a living" i.e. free accommodation plus 50-6ok a month in your pocket.

2. It requires "hands on". It will NOT suit an absentee owner.

Asking price is currently 1 Million Baht inclusive of fixtures and stock (as above). I assume this is negotiable but you can do that with the owner.

As I say - if interested or have questions please send me a PM and I will put you in touch with the owner directly.

Reason for sale - owner returning to UK.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived